Increase user engagement
Drive your feedback conversion rates through the roof with Checkout Magic’s powerful capability designed for the 21st century.
Create a human-like convo for a user-friendly experience. Tweak Checkout Magic’s interface to reflect your brand.
Converts Like Crazy
Most surveys are boring. Checkout Magic works like an email flow and can be customized so repeated buyers never see the same message.
About Checkout Magic ‑ Smart Surveys
Checkout Magic is a smart post-purchase survey chat bot. Its job is to reach out to the customer after the purchase to gain valuable feedback about the shopping experience. The challenge was to make a chatbot with natural sounding dialogue that reflects the 21st century values and appeals to the pop-cultured user base.
The biggest advantage of Checkout Magic is its attention-grabbing format that boosts engagement and increases the response rate and ultimately generates leads. The post-purchase experience should be to the point and never make the respondents feel overwhelmed.
You can set the conversation criteria based on:
- the type of product purchased (via the tagging feature in Shopify)
- whether the customer has seen the conversation or not
- whether the customer finished the conversation.
Checkout Magic’s clever and trendy design boasts highly customizable functions and offers multiple questions for you to personalize aimed at engaging with the user base in a meaningful way. As such, Checkout Magic is:
- Device friendly
- Highly customizable
- Detailed Analytics with an intuitive interface
- Showing conversation based on rules (purchased item tag, conversation seen, conversation finished)
- Multiple questions
- Giveaway functionality
- High response rates
- Klaviyo Integration
- Prebuilt high-converting templates
- Easy to setup in just 30s
- Fits perfectly on Shopify’s Thank You page
Pricing 30-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.