Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

The Perfect Girlfriend

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very nice chat app. I like that it makes my customers leave their information for me to follow up with them if they leave, also keeps records of conversations and it keeps Spam Chatters away by having them introduce themeselves. i would like to have an app for my computer but so far I'm Loving. Thanks!

Mypl

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app is great and it works better than expected. The iPhone app is very useful as we are a mobile business. Tracking the history and seeing what people have in their carts is also very helpful. I've only really run into one challenge... I've been trying to find a solution to seenmlessly track users as they traverse my 2 different websites and haven't had any helpful feedback. The support reps just direct me to some code snippets but both installations were turnkey from your installers and I've not done any custom coding.

Nanukhardcases

I have been looking for the perfect chat application for a while.
None of them was perfect and some were quite expensive for their available features.

I tried Olark, Tidio, Messenger, Drift and finally stopped on Chatra...

Why I switched from Drift to Chatra?

Drift does have a great look and great features, but their pricing was way off compared to Chatra...

And Chatra also offered a lot more features out of the box for a quarter of the price.

Having access to live users, segments, HelpScout Integration, were some of the basics I was looking for.
And Chatra delivered.

Their onboarding was also very friendly and they gave me all of the answers I was looking for...
Like how to customise the chat button with my own face!

Another very nice feature is the ability to edit a comment after it's posted (so you don't look like a second grader when writing to your customers).

And, one feature I didn'T realise I would like was the "see what the customer is writing" feature... Wow!
How nice is this to be able to start searching or writing a reply to your customer even before they post!

Overall, this app really made the cut for me.
I've been using it on my phone and on desktop for the past 2-3 months and it's been great!

UPDATE: After using the app for more than 8 months, I did get into a few frustrating bugs using their mobile app (which is actually a web app).

It's sometimes frustrating to try to make a correction on the small writing space. The app will sometimes become unresponsive and it keeps me from responding to a client on time.

It's still a great app but I did find another one that is half the size of Chatra and should help shave another 150kb on my page weight.

Lethato

Location India

I used this App for two days and I saw timely update once the customer is vising website or any page. But personally I see people do not want to chat online. This is for US customer, it may not be for other countries.

Stepinelegance

Time spent using app Over 5 years

its good just cant see the history from the past week like how many customers each day.

Anjas Attic

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Chatra really works well in terms of its overall functionality and its ease of use, integration, and feature set, it's a fantastic overall app. What I would like to see as the app grows is the ability to fine tune and customize a lot more of the app's features (through something like CSS position, color, background, size, etc.). The ability to more specifically (and responsively) adapt the chat button to different areas of the screen and customize for mobile versus desktop (right now it is just on or off), those would be fantastic additions to have. Again though - functionally very robust and powerful, and very easy to integrate, get up and running, and use. Great work!

Restored Home

The installation went without incident and the user interface is intuitive. I've found that the visitor's interface does not render well if on a mobile device, which is to say that it does not flip when turning your device. Overall, support has been good. The application has a desktop notification feature which works well for our customer service folks. The target chat feature needs some additional explanations as to how each rule functions. A YouTube training video would probably be beneficial in assisting users. The saved-replies work as expected which is a time saver for our customer service folks.I also love that you can customize their chat widget and change the location of where the widget is presented. The response time on the application between the customer and the customer service rep. is acceptable and being able to see the text that the customer is typing prior to them submitting is a fabulous time saving feature. Overall, I'm very happy with my initial findings on the application and look forward to them adding additional features which could push this application over the top. If you are seeking a light weight customer service chat application for your store, this application is more than sufficient. If you are looking for more analytics and feature-rich chat platform, this might not be your first choice.

Mallolabs Natural Products

Right away it started working letting me know my customers had questions. And help me to close a sale when customers were not convince to purchase my products.

Imap

Chatra, it works. We've used quite a few chat programs and this one fits 95% of the use cases for it. Simple to use, triggerable for actions users might do--which is very good and you should use. Team management, etc. We'd like to see a jabber server something that could tie in IM to the mix instead of having to keep a window around all the time, but again, not a deal breaker. Also, bonus, they are continually iterating making it better and we love it when developers continue to.. develop. ;)

The Real Nappy Company

Time spent using app About 1 year

I would recommend this app to anyone looking to engage with their customers more easily.