Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Pomppa Shop

Location Germany

Ich mag die App sehr, sie ist einfach einzurichten und effektiv. Sie kommt bei den Kunden gut an und hat einen tollen Support!

Miami AutoSport Technik

Great app - exactly what I needed. Very easy to set up and to manage. Love the fact that I get the notifications on my phone whenever someone asks a question on the website. Definitely a must have!

Gusto Style

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

I like the options which are user friendly and to make chat very understandable for beginners. It has been very useful to communicate with customers instantly while they are online and having doubts.

Bulkitee

I used this app for a couple weeks now and I have nothing bad to say about chatra! It is super useful and there's A LOT of options you can use to make the chat even more useful.

SmoothTrue.com

I use the app, I think it great. I have not had no problems using Live chat or chatBot. I would recommend this app to other others.

Weird Friends Club

This is a great app that I implemented on my store weirdfriendsclub.com and have been active on it everyday. I love this app for a lot of reasons, but especially being that I get alerts on my phone every time a visitor hits my website - and it shows which city they're from - so I'm able to interact with them on a personal note and monitor from the analytics side where my visitors are coming from so I can better track and target my campaigns in the future. Thank you!!

Kitsoo

Location France

L'application est incroyable ! J'attends que mes 10 jours d'essai se terminent pour les fonctionnalités du plan Gratuit ... Mais le plan payant est sans aucun doute très très puissant !

Elegant Tables

Great customer service. Complete and pleasant application. Well integrated mobile application. I love.

❤️ AsasWood ❤️ Free Shipping Worldwide!!

Location Lithuania

We are happy with Chatra on our website www.AsasWood.com It helps to make site alive and in action all the time. Also it is very important, that Chatra does not slow down the speed. Thank you!

Abysm Internal

BEST · APP · EVER!!!
Is not only clean, beautiful, customizable and straight to the point. It also has all these beautiful triggers and options that allow for even more experience customization! I hope to use it forever!