Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Bvstore 17445

I've used almost every Shopify chat app available, Chatra surpasses everyone in customer service, user compatibility and layout. We will continue to use the service, it's fantastic and highly suggest to all ecommerce stores.

Parisjewelers

We are just getting started with Chatra, but already loving the ease of use, and capabilities of this software.

Cairn Broome

Excellent chat app. Would recommend fully.

Vantoutbrothers

Deserve 5 starts, easy app to use, you can see your visitors i a real time, this is awsome ! thank you

Bela Casa

Brilliant!! Love this app. Easy to install, easy to use and Chatra makes it quick and easy to engage with our customers. You can also tailor the look to suit your website. If you would like to see it in action check it out on our website and say hi! :-)

Still Alive Clothing

Great chat app, easy to use, and getting notifications on mobile and desktop is a nice touch. It is a little more expensive than some other chat apps so I would like to see integration with Facebook Messenger and Mailchimp eventually.

Ceremonials

Great app. I went for the free option for now, but it still allows me to customise the look so it fits in with my website. The only feature I miss from the full version is the ability to initiate a chat with a customer as they browse. I may upgrade in future if the chat function is used frequently.

Yellow Berry 2

Just downloaded Chatra a few days ago and couldn't be more pleased. Super easy to use and conversions have improved! Great customer service and a fantastic product. Thank you Chatra!

One Love Organics

So far, it has been the easiest app to integrate that we have ever used and we have had no problems with it at all. If you have thought about a chat app, this is a great one.

Coco Curls

Best chat app ever. I've only been using it a few days and I absolutely love it. The interface usability is all around top notch. I really like the insights I get around knowing who is online in real time and what they are doing. Really well done. Definitely recommend it!