Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Random Swag

Very good Live chat app on http://www.RandomSwag.com ! Sure I've tried other live chat apps also worked well but with Chatra you also get a phone app that actually works!

Ce Institute

Just downloaded and REALLY HAPPY with it - can't believe I am getting this for free. Honestly, I would pay for it!!! I think the most important to feature to know about the app is it can show you how must customers are on your site in real time, and which pages your customers are on too!!! This helps tremendously with the chat. It also allows customers to leave a message if you're offline. My only suggestion is the app assigns customers really weird names like "Exotic Peru" or Blue Kid or other weird names - altho I've got an email with instructions on to switch this. I simply wish my customers were referred to as User 1, User 2, etc. - rather than assigned really weird names that makes it feel like spam or illegitimate users :(

Theblankflank

WONDERFUL app, simply perfect to be able to help my customers, I can't say enough good things. Being able to visualise a customers visit is a huge boon. Seeing what's in there cart to prompt them about questions, is so much better than going in blind!

Red Lollipop Boutique

Love the features of this app. It has really helped my sales when I am able to tell who is on my website, where they are from and what exactly they are looking at. All in real time.

Madealiveclothing

Snappy. Smart. Superb. This chat app is highly recommended if you are looking for a perfect Live chat solution. I installed and removed a few other chat apps before, but sealed the search with Chatra.

Highpods

Solid chat. Good value! Give it a try.

Gadgetworld Ae

This is a great app, we are using it and loving it everyday. Lots of features and a FREE single user account, we plan to grow with multiple users and we want to continue using this app. Well done!

Candycoatgels

This app is amazing! Love it! Customers can chat to us direct without waiting days for an email reply and best of all, its available on the go!!

Toto Kakku

Love this app and how they handle email marketing :D

Dailynecklace

a really wonderful app, highly recommended to other shop ower