Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Bleeblu

I've tried them all and this is the best chat app.

Natural Baby 2

Great chat software and we have used around 5 different ones. Always new innovations, loads quick and feels nice and friendly to customers. Thanks Chatra

Lakukan

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was testing out to see which chat developer will reply to my queries first and Chatra won it. That's why I chose them. Highly recommended. great tech help and friendly too.

Face It Natural

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Really friendly customer service and so easy app to install and start using!

So Hip It Hurts

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing!
Truly, couldn't be happier with it!
Excellent customizable options!
Having that open channel for dialogue is invaluable to any business and it has helped us to convert sales!

Theliftjewelryshop

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great service, Friendly customer service!

Balitello 7

Time spent using app Over 4 years

Chatra software understands convenience for both our brand and customers. Very pleased with their support response time. Favorite features are the ability to customize colors on homepage and time automated pop-up.

Thefeathers Ink

Location Romania

Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I am using it for a few days and I love it. One client reached me through the app, when the payment system was not functioning. So I could solve the problem quickly. I definitely love it! One great app that helps you stay close to your clients. And I totally love the triggers. They convinced me to go with the premium version!

Woodfox

Location Australia

Great App! Simple to install and easy to use.
We have a ladies wholesale clothing store and being able to answer our busy retailers on the spot has definitely led to increased sales.

Ducloslenses

Great features and responsive staff.