Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver | Reviews

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Modish Home Garden

I have used quite a few apps like lucky orange , olark and preferred this

Integration - very easy
Professional looking
Does its job pretty well . Not as many frills and fancies as LO but well you pay a lot more there too.

The only place they could get better is in transferring chats between 2 operators is difficult.
Other than that a 5 star experience

Bellyfit

Great experience so far! Very intuitive way to interact with customer and have already been able to resolve some customer issues directly. Even if we can't chat right away, it encourages customers to leave us messages and we are able to email back shortly after. I highly doubt we'd get as much interaction from a "Contact Us" form. Highly recommend it.

Swoop Towels

Setup in minutes, including a perfectly integrated iphone app. I was using Olark before but they had a really complex setup for mobile through a third-party app. Chatra is unified perfectly between laptop and phone and doesn't get tripped up if I try to use both in one conversation.
The only drawback was that customizing exact colours required some API code to be added to the site.
I highly recommend this app. In fact, I can't think of a reason why anyone wouldn't use this.

Lunar Descent

Great system and very easy to use. Was a bit confusing at first when I tried to add the app on my phone (I had created the account through the Shopify computer app) and didn't have a password/way to login on the phone. But I received an email a couple of days later with a way to set a password and it's been smooth from there.

I usually leave the app "online" most of every day, since I'm able to work/produce product very near my laptop. It's nice because often I'll ignore email notifications until a certain time of day, but if I hear the Chatra notification I'll know it's specifically a customer who might need attention and be able to provide them with a response right away/while they're browsing.

Only a few people have used it so far, and of those only one had a legitimate question for me to help with, but I count that as the app being successful. I can definitely see the chat function being used more frequently as my shop visitor count grows (currently I only have around 20-130 visitors per day).

Full disclosure - I did receive a free plan for this app in return for trying it out, but the opinions above are my own.

Rnw2015

I am really enjoying this app. A simple solution with great results and easy to install and use. I highly recommend Chatra.

Henrik Lewis

Very nice chat solution. Easy to install and easy to use. It has resulted in some new business that we would have otherwise lost.

Popovleathercanada

I was looking for a chat app for my store that was light-weight and had a mobile app so I could talk to visitors wherever I was.

This app is amazing; the developers listen to customers and seem really eager to make store-owners happy. The chat box is non-intrusive and has a lot of customization options and trigger-events.

I'm even more over the moon as my first chat I had already converted to a sale :)

The Velvet Closet

Ticks all the boxes and better yet there's a mobile app which is free even on the free plan. Highly recommended

Ethical Trading

It is live on www.ethical-trading.com go and check it out. Useful app and serves its purpose well.

Caveman Grocer 2

Love this app so far! Was so easy to install (i clicked a button) and I love that I can watch what people are looking at on the site and adding to their cart while we chat. I would recommend this over and over again!