Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver | Reviews

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Canadianjerseysuperstore

Original review (2015): Still trying to drive more traffic to this new store to really put this thing through the paces, but no complaints yet!

Pretty easy to use and enough free features it's worth grabbing as a new store.

I particularly like the ability to add a photo in and make the chat seem personal.

Update April 2020: still on it. Still fantastic.

Spaectrumarts

Great Live Chat app. Very clear and we especially like the Mac standalone app, really makes it easier to chat with customers. We highly recommend!

Surya Trading

Very impressed by how effective this app is! Lots of my customers are using it to get in touch with a 'quick question' that may not have otherwise been emailed. It creates a more personal exchange, and I feel not only are more browsers becoming buyers, but they are happier with the service and will become repeat customers.

Very happy that I installed this app and I do not hesitate to recommend it or the team behind it. Excellent customer service and help if you need it.

Trypakistan Com

Chatra provided an additional channel of communication which we were definitely missing. Our Customer Interaction has gone up drastically and it's having a positive impact on our conversion rates. So far we've loved Chatra and I don't see that changing with an Awesome Support team standing by to assist us at any time .

Doctors Choice Coffee

Charta app is the best way to improve customer communication. It is easy to set up and fun to use. The support team is very helpful and professional. I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a way to increase sales and hear customer's questions and opinions.

Beautifulphotoprops

Absolutely AWESOME app! Well designed, great customization, fantastic phone app....the perfect package! I will be a lifetime user for sure!!

Bluscenes 2

Perfect for keeping in contact with customers and tire kickers.

I've been using Chatra.io for the last few weeks and it has already had
an impact on my customer service and sales. From the well-designed iOS
app, to the online interface, and the creative customer-naming system,
to avoid treating anonymous customers like numbers, everything has been
first class.

I used another chat client previously, but did not like having to use my
IM client. The dedicated client here helps me filter out business IMs
from personal IMs and texts.

A few things that might be nice additions would be the ability to always
see the current page a customer is on. You can see this sometimes, but
not always. Another useful thing would be the ability to push a popover-
lightbox style offer based on a particular customer. For example, maybe
I see somebody in Libya (this just happened) and send an offer of
discounted shipping (the lightbox makes it look more like it "just happened" and less stalkerish than an IM. :))

These are minor quibbles. Chatra.io is an essential tool for using your
website to communicate with customers instead of hiding behind it.

Fitfoods Seattle

Where do I start? This app has been a massive success for us. We are a small team that is always on the go. Between my office manager and myself we are available during peak ordering hours and are able to help clients with questions they may have.

1. We used to get a contact form filled out every two to three weeks. We now get three to five messages a week. Talk about missed opportunity. Not anymore.

2. The installation was super easy and literally took 3 minutes.

3. It shows me where on my site the client was and this allowed me assist them without having to identify what they were doing. (I helped design our site!!!)

Only downside is that my spell check isn't pulled over yet. Since I access it via my mobile app I tend to make a few mistakes.

I highly recommend this app!!!!!!!

Qhvbeauty

This chat app is our favorite -- it is a really slick, absolutely easy to set up and use. We've used another chat app in the past which was a little buggy, and did not allow you to hide the chat tab (when you were offline). This one lets you hide it so if you're not online, people aren't sending you messages through this, which we find useful.

Flying Star Bar Shop

So far......Just installed. Incredibly easy, straight forward & stress free to set up!! Woo Hoo! Looks good on site too. Mobile app instantly installed onto my tablet (not compatible with my existing, little bit old phone, darn it) Look forward to seeing what will do for my new eCommerce adventure. Thanks ! Sue Ann