Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver | Reviews

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Swahilimodern Com

Absolutely amazing app that looks beautiful on your site and is easy to set up. Within 12 hours of installation, I had a customer chat that turned into a conversion. The Chatra customer service is excellent and their desktop app simplifies your availability. I'll be a customer for life!

Band Brand

I was looking for an app that would allow me to answer customers questions through my mobile device and then I found Chatra.
I have Chatra integrated on both my US and CDN storefronts, and the mobile app allows me to answer customers from both sites.
Extremely easy to install, and support is quick and friendly.
I've already had multiple customers reach out through the app and I was able to help them instantly. This is a must have app!

Colorado Duds

If I could give this more starts I would! I have tried several other "Chat" apps offered as Shopify addons and nothing comes close to this one for functionality, integrations, service, and price. Easy to set up and so many ways to customize including your own custom triggers that you can set or turn off like having the chat screen popup only on certain pages and only if the customer has been back to the site 2 times. Yes you can get THAT specific. I've only been using it for a week and I am convinced that I have gained a BUNCH of sales simply for being there to answer a question when my customer has one. It has a great phone app to accompany it that also works great. Unlike other chat services, you don't have to have the app up on your phone screen for it to work. It will work in the background and pop up a notification when a chat request comes in. Seriously, give this app a try and I PROMISE you won't go back to any of the others.

Glampalm Singapore

Excellent app! Very easy to setup and looks great! Not invasive like some of the other chat apps! Can respond on PC and Mobile and very easy integration. Even sends email when you are offline so you can respond to customers. Has proven extremely useful. Highly recommended.

Sensualove

This app is a must, 100% recomended. Chatra is more than a simple chat, it helps you even to reduce cart abandonments. The look is great and the features really good. I like knowing what page the costumers are in every moment and have the possibility to send them an automated message if they land on a particular page. Definetely it worths a try.

Dirtykneessoap

Wow! Awesome. The first weekend we had this installed, it proved its usefulness. Terrific options for when/where you want the chat window to pop up so as not to drive your customers away, but help them when they may be "on the fence" or need assistance (like that all-important check out page.) Also, options for personalized messages, design, etc. The accompanying app is totally rad! Need to step away from your computer? No problem. Chat from your phone! As a former customer care professional... I love it. Well done, Chatra. Well done!

1 2 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 57 Next