Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver | Reviews

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

JTCWHOLESALE

We have just launched our new website. Our customers love the live chat program a lot. Convenient and really useful!

LUXYBIT

Wonderful app! I like the reports they provide in the Pro plan. Support was great — friendly and knowledgeable!

JSK Beautique

I love the fact that I can see what my customers are clicking. It gives me more insight as to how I can better serve my customers. Having the ability to answer questions makes it even better.

Young God Shop

Really easy to use and super powerful, it works perfectly for my phone, computer and tablet so i can stay connected all the time.

Ocean Beauty Cosmetics

excellent App, easily to manage, the best chat messenger I ever had, easy to respond to customers, helps to engage with customers easily.

OOAKchargers

After trying other apps, I started with Chatra and I am really really satisfied.
I am using the free plan, since for now fits my needs. Vlad helped me countless times to set at the best the app, with a great customer service. Surely when my business will grow, I will consider upgrading to another plan.

Nelly Vibes

I think the app is great, super easy to handle and it looks very professional. Love that you can connect your work email to reply to clients too.

Living dream Home & Garden

Chatra is very useful to see who is online and where from. You can speak to prospective customers and answer any queries they have about products. The Chatra team are always on hand to help out to assist you with any aspects of the set up and installation which is very easy also to do.

WildMed

Great app. Does everything one would need a chat app to do. It's great. Customer service is solid. 5 stars.

Primestyle.com

great chat app, simple and to the point. So far love it...
its list of current users is accurate and very easy to set auto invite and manual as well