Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

Leilani Fine Tea

We are still learning to use ChatBot to retain customers but so far so good. One thing to note, I am not able to initiate the conversation.

Auqur

L'application marche bien, c'est pratique pour échanger avec les potentiels prospects. Je le recommandes

keepswingingstix

I like the functionality but wish customers would interact with it more. I wish there was an easier way to capture their contact information as well.

Kentyns

Bonne application de Chat, pour le moment ca se passe bien. Installation facile le dashboard est simple pas trop de tracas.

Francine Collections

I installed this app on our online store FrancineCollections.com. It is a great way to reach out to customers shopping on the site and for customers to quickly and conveniently ask product questions.

Kitchen Fluent

I use this app in my shopify store. It is great! I just wish that the realtime visitor list was on the free option. Right now I don't need anything else until I can start making money in the store. Other than that it is everything I need

alaibe098

easy integration simple to add and use a free chatbot in apps that works great! easy integration simple to add and use a free chatbot in apps that works great!

Elle'sTouch

It's a great app and pretty easy to set uo and use, even though most of the features are in pro plan.

Blackboard Coffee Roasters

This app has a nice and clean design that makes it easy to function and use for any user level. We love how it looks, how easy it was to customise and their support team.

The Microbrand Store

Super fast support from the team and app works really well with invaluable features vs a more typical social media chat integration. We can see what a customers is looking at, their session history and demographics and what they're typing before they submit which is a real time saver, and the ability to edit a response if a customer is offline came in handy. This app's a keeper for us and has been really reliable.

Would be 5 star if the app didn't very frequently start new sessions for registered customers coming back to chat so we don't have past chat history and have to keep spending time checking for the name or email provided. We get that folks clear their cache or disable some tracking, but we see this a lot with customers who keep providing their details and haven't removed past data.

Previous 1 3