Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Elle'sTouch

It's a great app and pretty easy to set uo and use, even though most of the features are in pro plan.

Blackboard Coffee Roasters

This app has a nice and clean design that makes it easy to function and use for any user level. We love how it looks, how easy it was to customise and their support team.

The Microbrand Store

Super fast support from the team and app works really well with invaluable features vs a more typical social media chat integration. We can see what a customers is looking at, their session history and demographics and what they're typing before they submit which is a real time saver, and the ability to edit a response if a customer is offline came in handy. This app's a keeper for us and has been really reliable.

Would be 5 star if the app didn't very frequently start new sessions for registered customers coming back to chat so we don't have past chat history and have to keep spending time checking for the name or email provided. We get that folks clear their cache or disable some tracking, but we see this a lot with customers who keep providing their details and haven't removed past data.

SexyBrand

Really great tool. UI is a little confusing but much cleaner than other chat options. Excellent customer service.

Blanda Beauty

All good so far. Chatra was easy to set up and the options for customization are plenty and sufficient. The customer service is quick and helpful. The only thing i suggest is to make it easier to use a custom color for the chat bubble. But that is a detail.

www.blanda-beauty.com

Dogloverstowel

I love having this app connected to my phone. It allows me to quickly communicate with a customer who may want to have a question answered right away. The app does run a bit choppy/ slow when I first open it. But, nothing major. I am definitely happy I installed it.

Jujumello Intimates

It's great! Seamless and convenient! I love it! Would definitely recommend it very much. The customer service is great too!

Biggs Ltd

We have been using this for a few weeks and are very impressed with the features and functionality. Very glad we installed the app. While not perfect, it's pretty close.

Forever Fused

I am on the free version. I keep it over others that have more free features, because I like the pop up. It has a link to frequently asked questions, and image area . Check it at our site www.foreverfused.ca , Forever Fused Glass Memorials

The Perfect Girlfriend

Very nice chat app. I like that it makes my customers leave their information for me to follow up with them if they leave, also keeps records of conversations and it keeps Spam Chatters away by having them introduce themeselves. i would like to have an app for my computer but so far I'm Loving. Thanks!

Previous 1 3