Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

Blanda Beauty

All good so far. Chatra was easy to set up and the options for customization are plenty and sufficient. The customer service is quick and helpful. The only thing i suggest is to make it easier to use a custom color for the chat bubble. But that is a detail.

www.blanda-beauty.com

Dogloverstowel

I love having this app connected to my phone. It allows me to quickly communicate with a customer who may want to have a question answered right away. The app does run a bit choppy/ slow when I first open it. But, nothing major. I am definitely happy I installed it.

Biggs Ltd

We have been using this for a few weeks and are very impressed with the features and functionality. Very glad we installed the app. While not perfect, it's pretty close.

Forever Fused

I am on the free version. I keep it over others that have more free features, because I like the pop up. It has a link to frequently asked questions, and image area . Check it at our site www.foreverfused.ca , Forever Fused Glass Memorials

The Perfect Girlfriend

Very nice chat app. I like that it makes my customers leave their information for me to follow up with them if they leave, also keeps records of conversations and it keeps Spam Chatters away by having them introduce themeselves. i would like to have an app for my computer but so far I'm Loving. Thanks!

Mypl

The app is great and it works better than expected. The iPhone app is very useful as we are a mobile business. Tracking the history and seeing what people have in their carts is also very helpful. I've only really run into one challenge... I've been trying to find a solution to seenmlessly track users as they traverse my 2 different websites and haven't had any helpful feedback. The support reps just direct me to some code snippets but both installations were turnkey from your installers and I've not done any custom coding.

Nanukhardcases

I have been looking for the perfect chat application for a while.
None of them was perfect and some were quite expensive for their available features.

I tried Olark, Tidio, Messenger, Drift and finally stopped on Chatra...

Why I switched from Drift to Chatra?

Drift does have a great look and great features, but their pricing was way off compared to Chatra...

And Chatra also offered a lot more features out of the box for a quarter of the price.

Having access to live users, segments, HelpScout Integration, were some of the basics I was looking for.
And Chatra delivered.

Their onboarding was also very friendly and they gave me all of the answers I was looking for...
Like how to customise the chat button with my own face!

Another very nice feature is the ability to edit a comment after it's posted (so you don't look like a second grader when writing to your customers).

And, one feature I didn'T realise I would like was the "see what the customer is writing" feature... Wow!
How nice is this to be able to start searching or writing a reply to your customer even before they post!

Overall, this app really made the cut for me.
I've been using it on my phone and on desktop for the past 2-3 months and it's been great!

UPDATE: After using the app for more than 8 months, I did get into a few frustrating bugs using their mobile app (which is actually a web app).

It's sometimes frustrating to try to make a correction on the small writing space. The app will sometimes become unresponsive and it keeps me from responding to a client on time.

It's still a great app but I did find another one that is half the size of Chatra and should help shave another 150kb on my page weight.

Lethato

I used this App for two days and I saw timely update once the customer is vising website or any page. But personally I see people do not want to chat online. This is for US customer, it may not be for other countries.

Stepinelegance

its good just cant see the history from the past week like how many customers each day.

Anjas Attic

Chatra really works well in terms of its overall functionality and its ease of use, integration, and feature set, it's a fantastic overall app. What I would like to see as the app grows is the ability to fine tune and customize a lot more of the app's features (through something like CSS position, color, background, size, etc.). The ability to more specifically (and responsively) adapt the chat button to different areas of the screen and customize for mobile versus desktop (right now it is just on or off), those would be fantastic additions to have. Again though - functionally very robust and powerful, and very easy to integrate, get up and running, and use. Great work!

Previous 1