Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Chatra: Live Chat, Facebook, Email, Visitor list + Cart Saver

Free plan available

PureClean Performance

I used this app to communicate with customers better. I really like how it does auto-hello messages. It would be nice if it did more features in the free version.

LUXLUS™

Cette application est très utile et je le conseille à ceux qui se lance dans la vente en ligne. Elle permet d'échanger en toute sécurité avec vos clients.

DivetoGarden

I used to give 5 Stars and paid 1 year. But have to change now. My chakra widget stop working this morning. It disappeared in whole store, when I login to the app, always shows no visitor on page but shopify has live visitors. Tried to 1). contact suppoer in Shopify, email, phone call, nothing. 2). see if they have account on Twitter, Negative.3). Re-install the app in Shopify. No change. It used to work fine but once you got the trouble, you lost support like blind

L'atelier de Iris

J'ai utilisé cette application pour pouvoir communiquer plus facilement avec les clients potentiels, c'est pratique.

Leilani Fine Tea

We are still learning to use ChatBot to retain customers but so far so good. One thing to note, I am not able to initiate the conversation.

Auqur

L'application marche bien, c'est pratique pour échanger avec les potentiels prospects. Je le recommandes

keepswingingstix

I like the functionality but wish customers would interact with it more. I wish there was an easier way to capture their contact information as well.

Kentyns

Bonne application de Chat, pour le moment ca se passe bien. Installation facile le dashboard est simple pas trop de tracas.

Francine Collections

I installed this app on our online store FrancineCollections.com. It is a great way to reach out to customers shopping on the site and for customers to quickly and conveniently ask product questions.

Kitchen Fluent

I use this app in my shopify store. It is great! I just wish that the realtime visitor list was on the free option. Right now I don't need anything else until I can start making money in the store. Other than that it is everything I need

Previous 1 3 4