Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

ca.convertiv

Very good so far, works flawlessly. I like that we don't have to connect it with messenger mandatorily

Gingernjo

It's super easy to install and very easy to use. We you need a simple and quick solution to live chat with your customers this is it. So far so good.

THE MINI EDIT

This app is amazing, easy to use, lots of quick customisation options, does everything we need and prompted us to add a few things we hadn't thought of. Best of all, it only took about twenty minutes to set up and switch on. Highly recommend!

The Blessed Life

This is really helpful in engaging and retaining the customers who came to view my site. Really appreciate it!

Go For Zero

I saw new customers using it and it converted into sales for me. I wish I had installed it earlier. Ellie

Traveloosa

We are pleased with Chatra for its interactive ability and adaptability for virtual customer service. I would recommend it as a viable e-commerce app for customer engagement!
Tom, Traveloosa.com

SereNadis

really great app. does a lot of things you would hope it would and more. im deffinaly glad i found it.

Brando & McQueen

Great app.

So far so good. I'll totally recommend the app.

They have great support, extremely easy to use

BriansFashions

I use this app to add a CHAT box to my website. Makes it look very professional and engaging so customers don't feel like they are just wondering in the wilderness! VERY happy with it! Thanks!

Posh Affair

this is a great app and so easy to use with plenty good features. I just wish it was a bit cheaper :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35