Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

TRENDY SIMPLY

I steal learning how to use this app. I just now start advertising so that I will use this soon. I like the app so far. But I have a small experience.

Glitz and Grace

AMAZING. So so simple to use! They also have an app in the apple store that links up. Seriously, the best app ever. I highly recommend.

House of Bareeki

Brilliant App! Helped me convert a few customers in under a week of installing this app. Look forward to closing many more deals

Evergreen Life

I only downloaded this app a few days ago but I LOVE IT!! It's one of the best apps you could have and super addictive to seeing how many people visit your site and where they've been referred from. A great way to instantly connect to your customers.

Flash N Lash LLC

I just started using this app for my shopify store and so far i’m loving it, It’s easy to use and edit stuff.

lalola

I used this app to improve the conversation rate. It is very useful and help us to provide a better customer experience to our customers and visitors

TV Travel Bag

Great App! I tested many apps many chat apps for my store and this is the best I found in the app store! :-) Can totally recommend it.

JTCWHOLESALE

We have just launched our new website. Our customers love the live chat program a lot. Convenient and really useful!

LUXYBIT

Wonderful app! I like the reports they provide in the Pro plan. Support was great — friendly and knowledgeable!

JSK Beautique

I love the fact that I can see what my customers are clicking. It gives me more insight as to how I can better serve my customers. Having the ability to answer questions makes it even better.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51