Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

Chatra Live Chat + Facebook

by Roger Wilco LLC

Live chat & Facebook chat for your store

Traveloosa

We are pleased with Chatra for its interactive ability and adaptability for virtual customer service. I would recommend it as a viable e-commerce app for customer engagement!
Tom, Traveloosa.com

SereNadis

really great app. does a lot of things you would hope it would and more. im deffinaly glad i found it.

Brando & McQueen

Great app.

So far so good. I'll totally recommend the app.

They have great support, extremely easy to use

BriansFashions

I use this app to add a CHAT box to my website. Makes it look very professional and engaging so customers don't feel like they are just wondering in the wilderness! VERY happy with it! Thanks!

Posh Affair

this is a great app and so easy to use with plenty good features. I just wish it was a bit cheaper :)

The Unity Shirt

This app really helped me when I first launched my website. I was able to take swift action to fix the glitches that were discovered when the first few customers tried to place their orders.

I love that you can integrate with Messenger Chat making it easy to have one place to manage all communication.

Having a chat feature installed for any launch is vital to ensure you are readily available for customers to ask questions but also to be alerted of any issues with the site. It helps you stay on top of things and avoid having frustrated customers.

Great app and a must-have!!

SmartPaw

Customer support was just superb. This app really helps in converting traffic to conversion too. E-commerce related needs this.

Winterland Boutique

Chatra is a wonderful way to interact with your new and existing customers. I love the mini chat and the mobile app that alerts me when someone inquires.

Aim Repuestos

I have been using it for few weeks. I had used other similar apps before but I think this one is the best in chatting. It's very simple to use and customable.

Wood and Glass

Great app and very easy to set up. Works like clockwork and appears on every page you want it to appear.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35