Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

Best Float Valve

I love it. I work with a lot of farmers who don't all have great wifi- that does affect the ability for the app to work. But when it does work, it definitely helps me convert. I'm grateful for the app and for the quick responsiveness of the team when I need assistance.

Lolli By Lash

So far I am enjoying the app. It is such an ease communicating with client. Love the texting format!!!

The Baby Sleep Project

Setting up this app was really easy and straightforward. I have just started using it, but I hope it will help me chat with undecided customers.

Sydney Brown

Very quick customer service. The app works great and we were happy that we were able to personalize the chat icon to suit our design!

The T-Shirt Deli, Co.

We love this app. It's seamless for us and especially helpful with the current state of world affairs. It is a perfect way for our customers to communicate with us, and us with them.

Runway Catalog

Great app, easy to use! It helped us close a lot of transaction and we are highly recommending it. 5 Stars

monoccino

Use la app par entender mejor a mis clientes y como navegan por la web. Si bien me di cuent que en mi rubro no responden al chat pero me da la seguridad que si necesitan algo estoy ahi.

Lisa Robin

This is a nice app with all of the basic features for a very reasonable price. I have had sales I can directly contribute to the app.

Maev

We installed Chatra's chat tool on our site and conversions have gone up, we learn way more about our customers, can proactively prevent bounces and abandoned carts, and it works seamlessly for customers on web and mobile across devices. Its so easy for our CX team to use - took almost no training time. Easy and powerful tool, highly recommend!

The Chatra team is also SO responsive if you email them with questions. Same day responses, good communication, easy to work with. We've tried other chat tools, a variety of SMS tools, and Chatra has been the best one in terms of sales boost as well as ease of use.

Bikehaus International

It is a great app for reaching out to store visitors!! Even has an automated chat bot service that handles the visitors during non-office hours!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43