Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

Live Chat, ChatBot, Cart Saver

by Roger Wilco LLC

Chatra live chat, Fb chat, Email, Visitor list & Cart Saver

The Ice Lion

Let me save you some time. I have tried several chat apps, including FB chat apps. This app is LEVELS ahead of the rest. It's not even close. The options and capabilities and control of what you can do. The ease of use. The sleek professional look. And the customer service is on point! They send you emails with advice on how to use it and engage your customers. Good advice!
I was reluctant because it wasn't a Facebook chat app. But I prefer this over a Facebook chat app 10 out of 10.

Contempo ®

This app has got to be the best that I have used in my 6 months of online business experience. A little expensive for startups but to learn about your business and to understand what products attract customers more than the others, you will find all these learnings in here. My suggestion to the developers would be to take three types of plans with limited to full features at different prices to make it more affordable . Highly recommend it. Use the free version to understand how it works, it’ll meet your expectations .

Not Enough Merch - Formula 1 Themed Apparel & Accessories for Everyone

AMAZING! I'm new to shopify so I didn't even know something like this could have existed. For now, I'm going to use the free version for a while, but as soon as I have enough sales and $ to spend on the paid version, I'm getting it. Thank you so much!

Java Sisters Vanilla

The app is fun and useful. I am glad I downloaded it tho hoping the free plan has more features
Thank you!
-JavaSistersVanilla

Party Dudes

This chat app is excellent. Have tried a few others and they were either messy with no way to hide unavailable features, or pricey for a plan with not enough features. Chatra is really good.

Pup Supps

Love it! Helped me manually convert so many sales. Highly recommend to anyone with a brand. Also a great way to get customer feedback.

Heal Outlet

This app is great, it's free and will definitely help you in taking a workload off of yourself with some common questions you get with your customers. All the best to everyone's respective businesses!

Cool Stuff & Accessories

Is a great app I recommended to try it out as i did. Customer service is great they help you really fast with any questions.

Simplestepshopping

like it

Incredible Chic Collections LLC

We use the service at www.ichicc.com! I highly recommend it. One reason is you receive an alert when someone is on your website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46