Reviews (251)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable chat widget that enhances real-time customer communication. They commend its stability, prompt notifications, and sleek inbox interface for managing multiple conversations. The app's mobile version, team collaboration feature, and customer exit notifications are also appreciated. Many have reported a positive impact on sales and praise the responsive support team. It's free to use, with premium features available for purchase.

May 20, 2024

Chatway is a great app. They gave all the great stuff for free such as fast and friendly customer service, a simple and great interface, lots of functionality.

The panel is very nice, it seemlessly integrates with your store and there're lots of customization settings about how it will appear on your store.

The most important thing is it works without any problems. Your customers can easily contact you and whenever you reply them, they get your messages through email.

Fayels™
Türkiye
About 1 month using the app
May 12, 2024

Wow! I've been using this live chat plugin for my website for a while now, and it has completely transformed the way I interact with my customers. The installation was a breeze, and within minutes I was up and running, ready to engage with visitors in real-time.

One of the standout features for me is the sleek inbox interface. It's incredibly intuitive and organized, making it easy for me to manage multiple conversations simultaneously without feeling overwhelmed. I love how I can seamlessly switch between chats, keeping the conversation flowing effortlessly.

Not only does this plugin enhance the user experience on my site, but it also allows me to provide top-notch customer support. The ability to respond promptly to inquiries has undoubtedly boosted customer satisfaction and loyalty. Plus, it's helped me address issues and resolve concerns in real-time, preventing any potential escalations.

Diamoray
29 days using the app
May 6, 2024

This app is very awesome we can increase the customer traffic on our store. The best thing is that this app is free which we can use free of cost without any plan. I highly recommend it.

SAM Innovative
24 days using the app
May 3, 2024

I don't have words to describe how real and thankful this review is. The first time I saw the app I said that it is great and that I and my colleagues will find it very helpful. I installed the app within 5 minutes, so did my colleagues and we had it on our mobile phones. The next morning we started using it all together and we were able to make sells while visitors were in our website. They just submit form and we know their data, so we call them via phone or write them back and make the sale! We have the app from 1 week or so and we have made more 5 sales via the app, even maybe more I don't know but we use it every day! I highly recommend the app on your funnel page or product pages so you can close more sales. You can use it together with your colleagues all at once, you receive notifications from new messages again all at once, so if one is busy, the other one can close the sell. HIGHLY recommended and it is free!! Thank you so much! Good luck in the business!

ДОКТОР ГЕОРГИ ПАШОВ ЕООД
Bulgaria
8 days using the app
June 13, 2024

WOW,It's a super facilitate app.We are a new player of shopify,Chatway help us to build the chat system quickly.More usefully,when guests leave the message.we can see the source page,so we can accurately respond to them

TaylorRock
China
May 29, 2024

Our experience with Chatway has been great. Their live chat inbox makes it easy to maintain ongoing support cases and provides a clear overview. Additionally, their customer support is friendly and helpful.

Newfound
Netherlands
Edited May 28, 2024

Just started using the app but love how clean it is, the support from Chatway staff is amazing too! They're open to feedback which is also great.

Basketball Jersey World
29 days using the app
May 29, 2024

Good app. Hopefully they develop it a bit further to add more functions like when team are logged in but away from their desk so we can ask the customer for their email address.

Peekyboo
About 1 month using the app
April 10, 2024

I have a third-party theme in my store and other applications did not work well!
Chatway is a cool app! Very smart and understandable! Excellent support service) Many thanks to the people who did this!
I definitely recommend this!

Mellinton Store
April 19, 2024

This is the best chat app really , I would greatly appreciate the contribution of Marvin in our stores . I talk live to my clients. Clients have both options to remain anonymous or can sign up for notification of chat . Would love more features like product URL and other options in automatic chat

My Store