Reviews (256)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable chat widget that enhances real-time customer communication. They commend its stability, prompt notifications, and sleek inbox interface for managing multiple conversations. The app's mobile version, team collaboration feature, and customer exit notifications are also appreciated. Many have reported a positive impact on sales and praise the responsive support team. It's free to use, with premium features available for purchase.

April 10, 2024

I have a third-party theme in my store and other applications did not work well!
Chatway is a cool app! Very smart and understandable! Excellent support service) Many thanks to the people who did this!
I definitely recommend this!

Mellinton Store
May 29, 2024

The chat experience as well as the inbox aspect have all worked perfectly. Any issues has been resolved promptly and I would highly recommend this app to any Shopify store.

Sinz's
21 days using the app
April 19, 2024

This is the best chat app really , I would greatly appreciate the contribution of Marvin in our stores . I talk live to my clients. Clients have both options to remain anonymous or can sign up for notification of chat . Would love more features like product URL and other options in automatic chat

My Store
April 29, 2024

Amazing app. It has been really helpful for my business. Karina and the team Weare always accessible and sorted out any issues almost immediately. Definitely recommended!

Casa Shrooms
July 17, 2024

Chatway is an incredibly valuable tool for my shop, offering seamless inbox and chat features that work perfectly. The Chatway team is prompt in responding to my questions and listens to their users/incorporates user feedback into the app. It’s one of the best apps on the platform for anyone needing a chat or inbox feature for their shop. Highly recommended!

Lumas Media
Austria
3 days using the app
April 25, 2024

I recently started using the app and I am very happy with it so far. I especially like the fact that I was able to customize the message and colours to match the aesthetic of the website. I also really like that I am able to download the app on my phone which allows me to chat with customers on the go and reply their queries in a timely fashion. I would definatly recommend Chat Way.

Amoke Ade Hair
15 days using the app
April 9, 2024

*inbox* It works incredibly well, and my customers can contact me anytime without delay! I get notifications instantly through the mobile app. If you want live chat for your site then look no further. Marvin has been amazing to talk to! I look forward to this app being developed further and see what other amazing features developers can come up with. The integration of the mobile app has been very smooth and not at all slow or laggy.

Fresh Drip
19 days using the app
July 11, 2024

I would recommend this app to everyone, it's very useful and the best part of it, is it's live chat we can directly chat with our customers in live and it's also easy to use.

Boldbreez
India
3 days using the app
May 17, 2024

Very incredible app my customer can contact me any time

Penssy.com
Pakistan
April 27, 2024

5/5 LOVE THIS APP! TOP TIER! STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER. MAYBE ADD A PAID FEATURE LIKE BEING ABLE TO SEE FAQ OR INTEGRATING WITH BUSINESS TELEPHONE FOR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Epistle Designs