Reviews (255)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable chat widget that enhances real-time customer communication. They commend its stability, prompt notifications, and sleek inbox interface for managing multiple conversations. The app's mobile version, team collaboration feature, and customer exit notifications are also appreciated. Many have reported a positive impact on sales and praise the responsive support team. It's free to use, with premium features available for purchase.

June 17, 2024

I recently integrated Chatway into my store, and it has exceeded my expectations. This live chat app provides all the necessary features and configurations, executed flawlessly. It’s exactly what I needed to enhance customer interaction and support.

Paille en Bambou - Strawz
France
6 days using the app
May 8, 2024

Everything looks fine now.

Biochar Station
China
3 months using the app
May 8, 2024

Amazing app, very useful. Now it is easier for potential customer to reach us without having to leave the page.

The support team even make the team to check the app through inbox to make sure it functions well. Thank you for such an usefull app

Grazie Bali
Indonesia
1 day using the app
April 21, 2024

The Chatway app has been very useful and intuitive for me and my team! We receive immediate notifications as soon as a customer submits an inquiry and we're able to assign chats between our staff. The UI is very responsive and intuitive as well!

5/5 Stars!

Howden Market
About 1 month using the app
May 27, 2024

Looks like a pretty good live chat app. Especially since it's currently free.

Toys 'N' Geek
14 days using the app
May 15, 2024

Super easy to add to my store, and works great. It looks very clean on my shopify store, and chatting with potential customers is seamless. Would recommend!

Good Dog Bed
2 days using the app
June 3, 2024

The best live chat feature that exists.
Works smooth and also has an android and ios app!

Perfect for my needs. Thank you !

Litofan
Slovenia
3 days using the app
March 31, 2024

The standout feature for me is definitely the integrated inbox . Having all messages into one place saves me valuable time

Echo
Romania
2 months using the app
May 10, 2024

Love the app version because even if I am away from my desk I can answer my customers or interact with new ones.

Sylvia's Unlimited Shop
9 days using the app
June 4, 2024

I had a display problem and the assistance helped me solve it, easy and intuitive app!

Your Daily Wellness