WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

Konekta.al

Great app, you will never miss a potential client again, a lot of ways they can reach you, if you think you cant afford it, we say you can't afford not to have it

xureshop

I installed the app today and I have very good first impressions of the app. It looks sleek and clean with lots of customization options. I like it that multiple communication channels can be added as the customer can choose however he/she gets in contact with the store. I hope this app will continue to work great onwards.

EVA - Metal Art Store

Very efficient and friendly app. During the installation, I turned to support who answered my questions very patiently. I am satisfied!

Wedding Partiez

I use Chaty as a chat button solution for our available chat channels.
By using this app I allow my clients to reach out via their favorite chat providers whether it's WhatsApp, Viber or any of the other available channels.

ֿֿWell done

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

Love this app!! It has all possible options in a single app. The icons look great.

The support is super responsive and awesome!

stilyo

WOW ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I've been looking for a live chat option like this for a LONG time!

This chat button app is awesome! I use it for customer support via Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger and email to recover cart abandonment. The cool thing about it is that you can choose different chat channels for mobile and desktop.

Thank you so much for creating such a friendly and useful live chat app :)

Zissu LTD

I just love it! it has so many options! you can call from the call button, send what'sapp, you have so many icons and the design is just wonderfull! they thought about anything!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next