WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Line, Emal Chat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

dualcolorstampe

Location Italy

Aiuto rapido buona applicazione! Rispondono molto velocemente e cercano di aiutare e risolvere il problema. L'applicazione funziona anche molto bene e non ho mai avuto problemi!

Official Arkhe-Pet

Location Japan

I was worried about shopify because there are only a few applications that support Japanese, but Chaty is easy to use and easy to implement even if i don't understand the language. I was grateful for the immediate response to my inquiries.

Apollo the Jeweler

Location Netherlands

Quick help good app! They response very quick and try to help and solve the problem. The app also work very good and i have never problems with it!

Tony en Lu

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Super blij mee. Ideaal dat dit via een app kan, zodat het voor iedereen super makkelijk te installeren is. Werkt als een trein.

芥辣哥生活百貨 MustardGor Living

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

I would Like this chaty beacuse it incolod lots of social media , it is easy and convenient to use. And if I have any problem, you also reply quickly
, it make me easy to Solve the problem. But some of social media is not easy to use, it is difficulty to add the account inside. ( example: Line ) And the Monthly limit is a bit low, i do not want to spend too much on buying restrictions. After that, i am come form Hong Kong , but my english is very poor , i hope the chaty langage have traditional Chinese . it can make me easy to use and easy to use more functions

age-design shopify store

簡単にボタンの設定が出来てうれしいです。
困ったことをチャットで質問したら、数分で応答をもらいました。感激しました。
早くて親切な対応にどれほど喜んでいるかを説明します。
私は、ワードプレスのサイトも運用しています。全くプログラムやコンピュータ言語がわからないので、有料のサポートサービスを利用しています。しかし、そのサービスの質が悪くて、大変困っています。応答は、メールで1日に1回返事が受け取れるだけです。内容は、専門用語ばかりで、理解出来ません。復元ボタンがあるのに、設定しなければ復元できないそうです。その設定は、全く難解で10日間サイトは止まったままです。
こんな経験をすると、chatyスタッフの対応がいかに素晴らしいか。如何に安心を感じるかを理解してもらえると思います。
本当に、ありがとうございます。
I am happy with the ease of setting up the buttons.
I asked a question in chat about a problem I was having and got a response within a few minutes. I was very impressed.
Let me explain how pleased I am with the fast and helpful response.
I also run a WordPress site. Since I don't know any programming or computer language at all, I use a paid support service. However, the quality of that service is poor and I am having a very difficult time with it. Responses are only received once a day via email. The content is full of jargon, which I do not understand. They have a restore button, but you have to set it up to restore. The settings are totally esoteric and the site has been dead for 10 days. I am considering not paying any more money.
This experience makes me realize how wonderful the chaty staff is and how secure I feel. I am sure you will understand how relieved I feel when I have this experience.
Thank you very much.

輸入バレエ用品専門店 アプローズバレエ

Time spent using app About 1 month

We used the app and added a chat button which doubled my daily listings. Also, our request to have it hidden in the cart was promptly accommodated. Our favorite app!

飛騰音樂中心 Flight Music | 鋼琴班 Roland 數碼鋼琴 電子鼓

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

the customers service is very well, there is a problem for the edit saving and running on google chrome but they fixed the problem finally and quickly.

Beauty Content Hub

Time spent using app About 1 month

Quick and friendly customer service. My issue (my fault not theirs) was sorted quickly and explained so I could understand. Thanks Karina :). Also, it looks great on my store!

moss.com.co

Location Colombia

me gusto mucho la app, tiene mucha facilidad para configurarse, ofrece efectos dinámicos muy buenos.