Chaty: WhatsApp & Chat buttons

Chaty: WhatsApp & Chat buttons

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
Edited December 8, 2022

Great and fast support. easy installation and very effective. Now just using it for whatsapp business widget, but so much more options to discover here.

InCogniGrow
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 5, 2022

I have been using this app for my start-up and found it very useful and easy to manage, I highly recommend it.

L'ETERNITÉ
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 29, 2022

The App offered all that you need for visitor communication, easy to use and the support is fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

ostorelb
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 21, 2022

ECサイトのセミナーの講師からこのアプリを勧められました。日本の「LINE」というアプリの店舗アカウントの購読登録者数を増やすために利用しています。無料の試用時点で効果的に登録者数が増えてきたので、この度有料契約に踏み切りました。
チャットでのカスタマーサポートも優秀で、非常に手際が良いです。年間契約しましたので、まずは一年目の効果に期待しています。

まる昌醤油醸造元オンラインストア
Japan
Time spent using app: 17 days
November 16, 2022

I used this app to integrate whatsapp to my website. It worked for a couple of days then the icon went missing. I reached out to their support and they resolved my problem.
For now, I have no problems with the app. It has a lot of free features and mainly it's very good.

Maitrī
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 16, 2022

I used this application and I'm very happy to use it. Great application and very good support I received from Karina.

opelparts
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
November 15, 2022

The options offered are all that you could need, easy to use and support is fast and friendly. Highly recommended if you want to increase visitors communication

Lunela
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
October 26, 2022

Great app, easy to use with reasonable pricing. Great tech support from Premio and easy installation process too.

Kimage E-Store
Singapore
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 19, 2022

Really quick and easy to set up! What I love about this app is that you give your customers loads of choice in the way they interact with you - and they can use the format that they are most comfortable with. What makes things easier is that your customers then can reach you by mean that you are available to answer them at all times...not having to log into a seperate chat app to engage but rather getting their messages direct to your device on whatsapp or Messenger for example. SUPER for store owners with multiple shops!

eQuestri Online Tack Shop
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 days
October 12, 2022

customer support was very helpful, helped me figured out some settings to customize. i like that its simple neat yet effective

PB Equestrian Apparel