WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

DIYAIRCONKIT.COM

Great apps that consist of much more social chat compare to others. It also allows to target by country and to avoid certain page that you do not want the widget to activate. Most important my sales increases with the help of WhatsApp and FB Messenger

Ameluska Jewelry

We recommend this app because it does exactly what it promises. If you have any doubts regarding how the app works or if any problem arises at any given point, you can rest assured that the support team will efficiently take care of that. Our thanks to Karina for being so helpful during the whole process. Thanks!

Leycus

I tried this app to support my customers and replace the traditional Contact Us page. I really like how it could connect to many other chat apps as such. As a small merchant, it totally suits my need. It would be the best app in its category if it had (1) customer-queue chat which could connect to multiple agents in turns, (2) customer support team email which could connect and assign tickets to multiple agents in turns, and (3) a physical address channel (widget) where merchants could fill out all their physical addresses there.

SP OPREMA

Really easy to use with many features. I would recommend this app to everybody that wants to install whatsapp channel for web inquires.

Bygiselle

Probably the best cost/value app I ever installed in my Shopify store. The customer service behind this app is just exceptional, very charismatic customer satisfaction oriented. they quickly evaluate my problem and provide a step by step solution. so far I'm very satisfied with this app and looking forward to testing other apps from this team.

Local Beauty

I recently installed chaty and purchased the 48$ yearly plan. I already got some new leads and conversions thanks to the chaty widget. I had to contact the customer support and they have responded fast and somehow helped me in solving the problem

Kyandoru Candle Co.

Great and looks fantastic! This was a really great addition to my store and got it up and running in no time. Ease of use is excellent!

Deja Vu Boutique

I used this app so that people could contact me easier. They went above and beyond to help me get another issue addressed. Thank you.

Sattva México

Simple and usefull, exactly what i needed. It's very easy to configure, customize and works perfectly. Thank you for creating this app!

Find Yours

I like very much this app. Very easy to use with many options, contact possibilities. Very tempted to try the premium features. Also Gal is very responsive, contact him for support you will leave with a smile.