WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Line, Emal Chat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

moss.com.co

Location Colombia

me gusto mucho la app, tiene mucha facilidad para configurarse, ofrece efectos dinámicos muy buenos.

Quality Brands Outlet

Excellent app, easy to install. The customer support team responses really quickly when helps are needed and super helpful too. Thank you.

Shades At Four

Location Kenya

So far I really love the convenience and the ability to communicate widely with my customers! Highly recommend.

stashfashionboutique

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I had some issues during installation but I will say that the customer support team was on top of it all! From Katrina to the Developer, they made sure my installation was a success. As a small business owner, I understand things don't always go as planned in the beginning stages. But, it is how you recover and correct the issues that sticks out to me. I want to thank the Customer Success Team and wish you the best with your app.

Void Shoes

This is not the first store I put this application. It works great for my purposes. Great support, fast response.

Coffeet - קופיט

Location Israel

Excellent app + excellent customer service
I was helped by support.
Fast and quality response!
The app - excellent, easy

ZuperPRO Tools

Location Romania
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app! Work flawlessly and fast. It really helps us.
When we needed support they were very fast and responsive.

テーラーコフジ

Location Japan
Time spent using app 1 day

Definitely a must-have app with super quick and helpful support! Easy to edit. Looks and works great. Would love to see more apps from this team! 英語が得意じゃなくても問題ないアプリと思います。マックユーザーの方、サファリで動きが良くないようならクロームをお勧めします。

Baker's Secret

A must-have for all Shopify sellers, well designed and top of features available, + a Premium customer support!

INNOVATIVE Mini Projector

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have been using this app in WordPress and after migrating to Shopify. We are still in love with it and most importantly the people and team behind it. They are lovely, willing to listen, and helpful!