WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

tshirtsTRUTUTU

Wery nice app! You have all the possible ways of communicating with your customers in one app! it's a really helpful thing!

Bicycle Collective

Really easy to install and so pleased with the result, my website now looks more dynamic and I am able to keep in touch with my customers.

OacOac.ro

A clean, simple and well-rounded app that saved significant real estate on my site's mobile version. Love it and plan to use it on all my sites <3

Panzer Charcuterie

Great app, managing all the icons in one place. Easy and convenient to operate. Great service and support.

Ariix Shop

Hasta ahorita todo muy bien. Me gusta!! Facil de instalar con muchas opciones de comunicacion para tener un buen servicio al cliente!

HELLO HOUSEPLANT

Good customer service and the app is well presented and works as described. We rely heavily on social media conversions, too!

Fashion Hominem

O aplicativo é muito bom, além fácil manuseio ele passa muita segurança aos clientes. O app é muito completo e aproxima demais os clientes.

VIEW

My store has big traffic and a low conversion rate (1%) I started thinking that giving more info to the customers from the one hand and invest more time in customer service will do the work. I downloaded chaty and I saw much more messages in my whatsapp account. thanks!

APPLY FOR NIE NUMBER ONLINE

Great app and really useful. When I contacted the support I got an answer within 2 hours. Really fast

Bijuz

excelent app! bery usefull, all options we need. superb. keep good work, this is a top app for comunication