Chaty: WhatsApp & Chat buttons

Chaty: WhatsApp & Chat buttons

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 6, 2021

Karina was an amazing help to us when we were having some technical issues. Without her help we would have given up! She was very responsive and her communication was excellent. Thank you very much

SnoozeShade
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 15, 2021

What a great app. Very happy with the result. Everything can be set according to your own brand. I had some problems getting the widget "live" and was helped immediately by email. Highly recommended.

Staartjes en Strikjes
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited April 15, 2021

O app possui uma funcionalidade excelente e de simples configuração do número de whatsapp. Além disso, o suporte se prontificou rapidamente para tirar todas as dúvidas.

tigstoremoda
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
April 13, 2021

This is a great app. It works well. I've tried it for a long time. It works well and without any errors

الهاشمي للترويج
Mauritania
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 6, 2021

I recommend Chaty a 100% the customer service is excellent, and the way the app works is so easy to understand and install, it has made the way I talk to my customers so much easier and personalized, I thank Karina and the team for keeping me updated about a new feature I needed for my site, wich is to know from what URL the customer clicked on the message us button, well thanks a lot you guys and please use Chaty!

Dresscode502
Guatemala
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 2, 2021

I've make a mistake and delete the app. Instantly contact me the support through email, every time they respond me immediately. Perfect communication and very professional. Very simple to install and with lot of customization. Thank you very much! I've already reinstall it.

AlateShop
Cyprus
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 30, 2021

Great app!
The App Gives a great solution!
Customer service is great and always available It's my second time I use this app, High recommended!

Camila
Israel
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 26, 2021

The app is really engaging customers attention, not affecting the speed of the store and it's easily customizable. We recommend !

UnoSounds
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 22, 2021

This is a Super App. Very easy to install and very important to have in every store. The assistance is fast and solving problems. Great job

Olivia Cooper Brand
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited February 18, 2021

Muy buena aplicación fácil de instalar y gestionar. Nos ayuda a que nuestros clientes nos escriban directamente, y tengamos más posibilidades de venta.

Funny Smart Toys