WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

C & M Navigation Systems

Great app and excellent customer support! I recommend it!
These guys are doing a great job and they reply very quick to your emails!

Zlimer

Excellent application, very useful since it allows a fairly good degree of configuration, even for its free version.

Tayga İyi Gıda

It works. It is simple and good looking. Provides even more comms channels than you would want to display. Just did not get how we consumed our free monthly quota so quickly.

L1ghtON

very easy and useful app , helped me a lot to contact and communicate with the costumers . i m really great-full to you guys and happy that i m using this amazing app

Catspurelove

I have to give this app five stars because it's perfect. I had no issues installing it, also it's super easy and fast to install. Customer service is very helpfull. I reccomend it!

Vua Nệm

I struggle a little bit at the beginning cause of browser cookies but thank the team for the wonderful support.

LIVING BY THE WAVES

We have just began to use it. Already a great App and very easy to use. Thanks also to the support that is very good

Shiree Odiz

Awesome little widget with a super user-friendly interface, exactly the functionality you need, and the greatest customer support. Thanks, guys!

kartellmexico

we use this App Its very easy and we can help al the customers in the moment
We increased our online sales

Creamit

Great customer service, was very patient with me as we worked through the problem which was actually my bad. Good start to using this app, will be recommending it.