WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

iconmask

Semplicemente il migliore widget per integrare la chat di whatsapp nel vostro store shopify! Intuitivo e personalizzabile.

Non Posso, Ho Danza.

Great application. Easy to install. Excellent assistance. Easy to customize. I hope that in the future it can develop more and more. Great price. Recommended!

Pico Ovens

Great App. Simple to use, and great product support.
Also, finally someone with realistic pricing!
Very Happy with it :)

LylaSupplies

Set up within a matter of minutes! You don't have to use all the app chats available either. Pick what works best for you and your buyers, fill in a few boxes, customize colors and trigger duration, and away you go!

P.S. Amazingly fast customer service response too! Bonus!

El Charrito Meats

Really easy to use. Simple and functional, mobile, or desktop looks good. The free version gives enough features. Thanks!

Rebel Vape

App performs very well. Does exactly what I need it to do. I use it mainly for the Whatsapp feature. Highly recommended.

Ivan Jones Artist

It is very easy to use and, although I have not had anybody contacting me through this app, it looks professional on my website and allows for all the major avenues of contact to be added. Recommended.

The Golf Warehouse Australia

Love the app and easy to install.
Very happy with the result and how easy it is for our customers to connect with us.

tshirtsTRUTUTU

Wery nice app! You have all the possible ways of communicating with your customers in one app! it's a really helpful thing!

Bicycle Collective

Really easy to install and so pleased with the result, my website now looks more dynamic and I am able to keep in touch with my customers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6