WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Line, Emal Chat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ostorelb

Location Lebanon

The App offered all that you need for visitor communication, easy to use and the support is fast and friendly. Highly recommended.

まる昌醤油醸造元オンラインストア

Location Japan

ECサイトのセミナーの講師からこのアプリを勧められました。日本の「LINE」というアプリの店舗アカウントの購読登録者数を増やすために利用しています。無料の試用時点で効果的に登録者数が増えてきたので、この度有料契約に踏み切りました。
チャットでのカスタマーサポートも優秀で、非常に手際が良いです。年間契約しましたので、まずは一年目の効果に期待しています。

Maitrī

Location Lebanon

I used this app to integrate whatsapp to my website. It worked for a couple of days then the icon went missing. I reached out to their support and they resolved my problem.
For now, I have no problems with the app. It has a lot of free features and mainly it's very good.

opelparts

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 4 hours

I used this application and I'm very happy to use it. Great application and very good support I received from Karina.

Lunela

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 18 hours

The options offered are all that you could need, easy to use and support is fast and friendly. Highly recommended if you want to increase visitors communication

Kimage E-Store

Location Singapore

Great app, easy to use with reasonable pricing. Great tech support from Premio and easy installation process too.

eQuestri Online Tack Shop

Location United Arab Emirates

Really quick and easy to set up! What I love about this app is that you give your customers loads of choice in the way they interact with you - and they can use the format that they are most comfortable with. What makes things easier is that your customers then can reach you by mean that you are available to answer them at all times...not having to log into a seperate chat app to engage but rather getting their messages direct to your device on whatsapp or Messenger for example. SUPER for store owners with multiple shops!

PB Equestrian Apparel

Location Turkey
Time spent using app About 12 hours

customer support was very helpful, helped me figured out some settings to customize. i like that its simple neat yet effective

cottonrulz.com

Location Turkey

Customer service was great, app is very good. I suggest it to everyone who does not want to miss any customer.

NBBGlutathionebyAbby

Location Philippines

This app is really good since our customers can now easily message us on different contact channels.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14