Chaty: WhatsApp & Chat buttons , 160 reviews

March 30, 2023

Ich bin sehr zufrieden und habe ein Upgrade vorgenommen, da ich langfristig diese App nutzen werde. Der Support ist sehr zügig und leicht verständlich, die App sehr übersichtlich und leicht verständlich, ich bin begeistert.

Cornelia S
Germany
March 21, 2023

Bem simples e funcional, adorei.
Vai ajudar muito em minhas vendas, graças a Deus existe essa ferramenta super útil.

Casarão Shop
Brazil
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
Edited March 17, 2023

這款APP具有非常出色的彈性,可以根據用戶的需求進行調整和擴展,滿足各種場景和需求。其功能齊全且完善。此外,值得一提的是,這款APP的客服團隊表現尤為出色。他們反應迅速,能夠及時解決用戶在使用過程中遇到的所有問題。

安庭家電
Taiwan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 15, 2023

Super schnelle Einrichtung und Funktionsweise. Der kostenlose-Plan bietet sich eher für kleine Webseiten an, die wenig Traffic haben.
Der Support ist super schnell und hilfreich.

Host-Events
Germany
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 9, 2023

Used for on line guidance to customers. I would like to keep using it if it is free and of this quality. The free plan is recommended for small businesses. And if you encounter errors, I recommend you contact support. Their response time is very fast. They really helped me out this time. Thank you!

STUDIO-LISSES
Japan
Time spent using app: 24 days
February 27, 2023

works great, it would be great if I can text and reply on the same page, instead jump to WhatsApp web.

MAXLOAD
China
Time spent using app: 10 days
February 24, 2023

Chaty has been a game changer for my business. The easy setup and excellent customer service make it the perfect solution for boosting sales and improving customer satisfaction. Highly recommended!

vetrina.xyz
Libya
Time spent using app: About 15 hours
February 23, 2023

Chaty works seamlessly with shopify and makes for a smoother transition between the client and us which is the whole point of why we have a shopify site. We've had it installed for 2 months so far and it's been excellent with great customer support so far. Great job everybody!

BasedConsulting
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 22, 2023

we are happy to use Chaty so far. It helps us to communicate with potential customer in a easlier way. Support team is helpful and response quickly. 5 star for this this app.

loop store 環圓生活
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 12, 2023

Excelente service, very easy to use and got me out of a little problem I had with another app similar to this one

FASpk