WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

WhatsApp Chat, Messenger +More

by Premio

WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Viber, Email & Chat

SP OPREMA

Really easy to use with many features. I would recommend this app to everybody that wants to install whatsapp channel for web inquires.

Bygiselle

Probably the best cost/value app I ever installed in my Shopify store. The customer service behind this app is just exceptional, very charismatic customer satisfaction oriented. they quickly evaluate my problem and provide a step by step solution. so far I'm very satisfied with this app and looking forward to testing other apps from this team.

Local Beauty

I recently installed chaty and purchased the 48$ yearly plan. I already got some new leads and conversions thanks to the chaty widget. I had to contact the customer support and they have responded fast and somehow helped me in solving the problem

Kyandoru Candle Co.

Great and looks fantastic! This was a really great addition to my store and got it up and running in no time. Ease of use is excellent!

Deja Vu Boutique

I used this app so that people could contact me easier. They went above and beyond to help me get another issue addressed. Thank you.

Sattva México

Simple and usefull, exactly what i needed. It's very easy to configure, customize and works perfectly. Thank you for creating this app!

Find Yours

I like very much this app. Very easy to use with many options, contact possibilities. Very tempted to try the premium features. Also Gal is very responsive, contact him for support you will leave with a smile.

Canada Online Tutoring

The app is very user-friendly and is compatible with a variety of communication apps. Highly recommended!

HeyChoices

This is really a great app. Give a try for the app and you know there's something It is capable of while other similar apps don't !!!
Besides being a great app, I especially love their responsive and effective customer services. I would like to express my sincere appreciation to Karina Dramova from the support team, a very helpful staff, for her long and patient support !!!

iconmask

Semplicemente il migliore widget per integrare la chat di whatsapp nel vostro store shopify! Intuitivo e personalizzabile.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7