Checkout Boost

Checkout Boost

by Beeketing

Prevent cart abandonment, boost conversions & social traffic.

pawprintssupply

I have used the guys now on my second site, and I love the return I am receiving. We have an increase of 35% on our conversions .

MyKea-Pk

Great Support services, we hope they deliver what they claim, So far hopeful for good performance of store after app installation

Xarshuu

Goodslcsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Alohomora Enterprise

I hope I get to get more sales. This is my first time doing this and I hope this works. Hopefully. This app helps me

Bramble and Branch

So far so good, initial issue was fixed quickly by support team. No conversions yet but hopefully that will be coming soon. Will update accordingly.

Warrior Unlimited Apparel, LLC

Very happy with the app, recently installed and so far it's great! I love the fact that customers can zoom in the products the most. I would highly recommend.

Seashi

Very happy so far, recently installed and so far it's great! I would highly recommend this app and developers other apps!

Wellnostics

Still working it out but only been using for 2 weeks so far and added £2400 with 8% conversion rate

Project Four seasons

Great easy to use app.I love the way you can choose when the customer see's the ad. There are plenty of ways to customize your pop-ups. I google better images to use in my pop-ups to make them fit my store better. I have 40% checkout rate when people look at the offer!! Best part its free!

OnixZone

Just 30 min after I installed this app on my store, my views and sales started to skyrocket ! Definitely will recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38