Sales Booster BOGO & Upsell

Sales Booster BOGO & Upsell

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Boost sales- BOGO , Upsell, Sales POP & Product Recommendation

vita living store

Great app, easy to use. Very efficient! . Look forward to the features that they will continue to come up with. Thanks !

Best Fashion Mall

I just started using the app. I had to let the support team install and set it up for me and l can say they did a great job.
I would recommend this app to anyone.

BulbHead

Easy to set up and work well on our store. App team went ahead and made customization as a request. We recommend this app.

Pinas Sulit Store

This App Didn't Work Well And Charge Me $7 Even i Uninstall it without expiring the trial

Not Recommended

Echt Raffiniert

The customer service I got from App team when installing this app was so helpful and he made things easy to understand and guided me through the process! I'm excited to use this app.

All Things Canine

I’m just started using the BOGO functions so far and I’m loving this app. Very simply and easy to use.

Sparfuchs007.com

I got billed the 7 usd after deleting the app on the first day after installing it. In simple terms: The 3 days of free trail were not over, but I got billed anyway.
Furthermore, some functions of the app did not work.

Zenfashions

We LOVE the Sales Booster App! The social proof is just what's needed to convince customers to make the purchase. We needed help setting it up, and James at customer service is great.

Ce Shop

Fantastic!!!! Would highly recommend...

Oxford Henry

Nice app. Easy to use and great online support!

Previous 1 3