BOGO + Product Recommendations

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Bogo offers, Product Recommendations, Upsell & Related Product

Model 3 Part

it's really useful ! Highly recommend to others : D
Helps to show more products in your page and keep popping the discount information.

Margaritaville Hot Tubs

This app is just what we've been searching for - to raise visibility of items that can be added free with purchase. It's easy to install, customize, and publish. We had a few questions and the support team addressed our specific concerns and even fixed the issues within 24 hours. Great overall experience. I highly recommend this app.

Art of The Gentleman

We absolutely love this application! Definitely worth the time to try it out especially because of the amazing customer service. We ran into some issues installing the app on our site and our man Sachin really went above and beyond. Not only did he help us to install the application; but he also customized the application a little bit to fit our exact business needs. Overall I would give this 10 stars if I could, but 5 stars will have to do. Thank you so much guys!

vita living store

Great app, easy to use. Very efficient! . Look forward to the features that they will continue to come up with. Thanks !

Best Fashion Mall

I just started using the app. I had to let the support team install and set it up for me and l can say they did a great job.
I would recommend this app to anyone.

BulbHead

Easy to set up and work well on our store. App team went ahead and made customization as a request. We recommend this app.

Echt Raffiniert

The customer service I got from App team when installing this app was so helpful and he made things easy to understand and guided me through the process! I'm excited to use this app.

All Things Canine

I’m just started using the BOGO functions so far and I’m loving this app. Very simply and easy to use.

Zenfashions

We LOVE the Sales Booster App! The social proof is just what's needed to convince customers to make the purchase. We needed help setting it up, and James at customer service is great.

Ce Shop

Fantastic!!!! Would highly recommend...

Previous 1 3