Post Checkout Upsells & Promos

Post purchase upsell | One click upsell | Multi product upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Checkout Promotions

GEM

Time spent using app 5 minutes

The go-to app for any post checkout upsells on Shopify. Works beautifully. Tons of options. Great support too... 10/10

GEM

Time spent using app 3 minutes

Rejuvia

Such a good app. Fantastic UX, easy to customize and easy to test. This has really unlocked a lot of extra revenue for us that enables us to scale more!

Ora Cacao

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super easy to use and powerful logic to display promotions to exactly who we want to. Exactly what we were looking for!

Anovezero

Location Italy

The part of the post purchase offers seems excellent to me. But the offer on the thank you page doesn't work for me. It just doesn't show, as if you didn't set it up. I wrote to support more than 1 business day ago and they have not replied. If they answer and help me, I will gladly edit the review. EDIT: I am speaking to support and he is very helpful. Upgrade to 5 stars.

May 3, 2022

Sorry to hear you had trouble setting up your promotions. We respond to all support inquiries within one business day and followed up on your ticket. Hopefully we can help you get setup!

The Feed

A great way to increase average order value! We installed this app a week ago, set up some product rules and it's off to the races. Works perfectly.

Christ for all Nations Canada Store

Great app, started using it about 5 months ago. We are a small non-profit and our order number and sales started increasing substantially and almost used up the free limit of 50 orders. And then Gil decided to increase this limit to 100. I was so happy that I sent a thank you and got a quick response also informing me that I can get a NPO Shopify plan as a nonprofit. I didn't know that before. Very happy with this app, works excellent and is very customizable. Kudos!

pieldediosa

Location Mexico

We are really happy with this app. Our store had a ton of old products that just won´t sell for months.
So we installed the app and quickly set up a post purchase checkout upsell flow which immediately started selling that old inventory with a nice profit. Just amazing!

The Beauty Berry Company

I uninstalled this app after seeing an advert for another post purchase app. I'm back! Don't know what I was thinking when I was happy with this one anyway. This one is the best!

ThumbPRO

We just found this app and are so happy we did. Other upsell apps weren't working with our bundle app, but this one does! It is perfect. Great, responsive support.

Previous 1 3 4 5