Checkout Promotions & Upsells

Post purchase upsell | One click upsell | Multi product upsell

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Checkout Promotions

Anovezero

Location Italy

The part of the post purchase offers seems excellent to me. But the offer on the thank you page doesn't work for me. It just doesn't show, as if you didn't set it up. I wrote to support more than 1 business day ago and they have not replied. If they answer and help me, I will gladly edit the review. EDIT: I am speaking to support and he is very helpful. Upgrade to 5 stars.

May 3, 2022

Sorry to hear you had trouble setting up your promotions. We respond to all support inquiries within one business day and followed up on your ticket. Hopefully we can help you get setup!

The Feed

A great way to increase average order value! We installed this app a week ago, set up some product rules and it's off to the races. Works perfectly.

Christ for all Nations Canada Store

Great app, started using it about 5 months ago. We are a small non-profit and our order number and sales started increasing substantially and almost used up the free limit of 50 orders. And then Gil decided to increase this limit to 100. I was so happy that I sent a thank you and got a quick response also informing me that I can get a NPO Shopify plan as a nonprofit. I didn't know that before. Very happy with this app, works excellent and is very customizable. Kudos!

pieldediosa

We are really happy with this app. Our store had a ton of old products that just won´t sell for months.
So we installed the app and quickly set up a post purchase checkout upsell flow which immediately started selling that old inventory with a nice profit. Just amazing!

The Beauty Berry Company

I uninstalled this app after seeing an advert for another post purchase app. I'm back! Don't know what I was thinking when I was happy with this one anyway. This one is the best!

ThumbPRO

We just found this app and are so happy we did. Other upsell apps weren't working with our bundle app, but this one does! It is perfect. Great, responsive support.

Dr Bugs Popcorn

This app allowed me to offer discounted extra products to our customers at checkout, and allows us to boost our AOV. We sell snack foods, and customers are surprisingly willing to add a few extra dollars to their order -- our upsell conversion rate seems to sit over 25%. Gil was super helpful, and I'm excited to test out extra offers going forward

Haileydayz

it's very simple but super powerful app. Thank support team for quick response and fix. Really recommend it.

CARZILLA

Killer app indeed! Gil is very supportive and listens to feedbacks and actually takes inquiries into his own hands and implements them! This will be an app that we'll continue to use, not only because of its easy to use UI but the fact that we know the app will continue to grow, change and improve over time.

Bankroll Coffee

Super easy App to use and implement. Pushed our AOV almost 10% just over the weekend we implemented the app. A must-have for any seller.

Previous 1 3 4