Checkout Promotions & Upsells

Checkout Promotions & Upsells | Reviews

by Checkout Promotions 💰

Post purchase checkout upsell | One click upsell + Free Gift

The Beauty Berry Company

I uninstalled this app after seeing an advert for another post purchase app. I'm back! Don't know what I was thinking when I was happy with this one anyway. This one is the best!

ThumbPRO

We just found this app and are so happy we did. Other upsell apps weren't working with our bundle app, but this one does! It is perfect. Great, responsive support.

Dr Bugs Popcorn

This app allowed me to offer discounted extra products to our customers at checkout, and allows us to boost our AOV. We sell snack foods, and customers are surprisingly willing to add a few extra dollars to their order -- our upsell conversion rate seems to sit over 25%. Gil was super helpful, and I'm excited to test out extra offers going forward

Haileydayz

it's very simple but super powerful app. Thank support team for quick response and fix. Really recommend it.

CARZILLA

Killer app indeed! Gil is very supportive and listens to feedbacks and actually takes inquiries into his own hands and implements them! This will be an app that we'll continue to use, not only because of its easy to use UI but the fact that we know the app will continue to grow, change and improve over time.

Bankroll Coffee

Super easy App to use and implement. Pushed our AOV almost 10% just over the weekend we implemented the app. A must-have for any seller.

SAS Shoes | SASnola.com

Checkout Promotions & Upsells is the real deal. Simple and easy to use, while still offering immense flexibility for promo triggers and setups. I would recommend this app to anyone that is not currently utilizing post purchase upsells. The pricing is clear and affordable, and you are missing out on potential revenue without this app. Gil has provided fast and thorough support on every inquiry I have submitted. Your only regret will be wishing you installed this app earlier.

FurlsCrochet

Amazing app, has grown our revenue significantly. The developer has always been super helpful and communicative. Can't say enough good things about this app!

The English Cyclist

Top notch app which adds some extra to the average order each month. The team that build it are also really nice and responsive too which helps!

Violet Jordan

I've tried all the single click post purchase upsell apps and this one is the best. A lot of upsell apps on the market do not offer single click post purchase, the customer has to go back through checkout which is a total conversion killer. The ones that do offer it have crazy pricing structures. This app has the best pricing on the market and first rate responsive customer support.

Previous 1 3 4