BeSure Checkout Rules , 76 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
5 januari 2024

BeSure is a great app for customizing the shipping options that your customers see. We used it to limit the shipping level by region. Sam from their support is great and was able to help me sort out the rule logic. Highly recommend!

Wormera
Kanada
2 månader användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 7 januari 2024

Thank you for your excellent review! We're delighted to hear that BeSure has been a valuable tool for customizing your shipping options. We're grateful for your high recommendation.

Redigerat 31 januari 2024

Very useful app and a fantastic support. I recommend this app every store owner. Continue please your good work and invent new rules. :) I installed this app on a second store and needed a new rule and Sam helped me to set it in no time.

Maître Philippe & Filles
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 15 december 2023

Thank you for your kind words and high recommendation! We're thrilled to hear you find our app useful, and we're committed to continuing our efforts to improve and introduce new features. Your support means a lot to us, and we're here to assist store owners like you whenever needed. Thanks again!

11 december 2023

Excellent app. There are so many uses for it and Sam is so fast to reply and to help you set things up. I would recommend this app to any store with multiple shipping and payment methods to give your customers the best experience.

Unspoken Fashion
USA
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 12 december 2023

Thank you for your excellent review! We're thrilled that you find our app versatile and that Sam's support has been prompt and helpful. Your recommendation to enhance the customer experience is greatly appreciated. We're here to assist you and your store with any shipping and payment needs!

8 januari 2024

Sam is an absolute Legend!

Shoutout to Sam and BeSure! Dude’s a lifesaver. We at MoLove had some tricky stuff with our Shopify shipping rules (like, mixed carts with subscriptions, a multi-use shipping program with very specific rules, you get it).

He fixed our problems and adjusted the features to make them work for us! And he kept us in the loop with Shopify updates (which, let’s be real, can be a pain).

We also translated all our shipping rules to German using this app.

If you’re looking for advanced shipping rules, you need this app.

Big thanks Sam!

MoLove®
17 dagar användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 10 januari 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! We understand that shipping rules can get complex, but we're here to simplify them for you. It's fantastic to hear that our app's translation feature came in handy as well. Your kind words and shoutout mean a lot to us. We're here whenever you need us, and big thanks to you too!

9 januari 2024

Great app and easy to use. The customer support was very helpful and helped me with some customization without extra charge. Highly recommend!

Honey Purple
11 dagar användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 10 januari 2024

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our app great and user-friendly. Providing helpful customer support is our goal. Your high recommendation means a lot to us. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

12 januari 2024

This app makes it very easy to setup checkout rules. I had some questions about the ways I could control areas of my checkout. Sam was extremely helpful and responsive and I was able to get everything setup exactly as I needed thanks to Sam’s help.

DIY Timber Packs
Irland
3 dagar användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 16 januari 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our app simplified the setup of your checkout rules. We're thrilled that you found our support valuable in customizing your checkout. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out anytime.

14 december 2023

This is app is great for anyone not using Shopify Payments! With our third party payment provider, we can now put local methods on top. Also, it works well to hide payment methods for certain countries. And the customer service is great. They can make rules according to personal preference.

Fournituren.nl
Nederländerna
6 dagar användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 16 december 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been a valuable tool for optimizing your payment methods and providing flexibility with local options. Your feedback is much appreciated, and we're here to support you!

25 januari 2024

Good app, great service, it deserve every cent you spent on it!!!

EUNORAU DEALER US
3 månader användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 30 januari 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you find our app good and our service great.

4 december 2023

I was looking for a simple, elegant and cost effective way of preventing shipping to PO Boxes. I came across this app and decided to give it a shot. Setting up a rule to disable shipping to PO Boxes was a breeze. I tested thoroughly using several address formats. Only 4 didn't not work. I reached out to Sam and he fixed the bug within a few hours. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an easy, simple & cost effective solution for preventing shipping to PO Boxes.
Thank you Sam for such a fantastic support. Please keep up the good work.

AMIRIELLE
USA
En dag användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 6 december 2023

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're delighted that our app provided a simple and cost-effective solution for your shipping needs. Your recommendation and kind words mean a lot to us. We're committed to providing excellent support and will indeed keep up the good work!

18 januari 2024

Great App, very good support! Recommend it!

Goldmädchen-Shop
3 månader användning av appen
StoreSpark svarade 19 januari 2024

Thank you for your review and feedback!