Checkout Share

Checkout Share

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Turn every conversion into a conversation

honeywrap

The app works well. The low score is because they've removed the ability to view analytics on the lower paid plan so I pay $120 a year and have no idea how it's performing. This is poor form!

2nd Wind

I expected this app to be easy to use, but it is being a real pain. When I initially installed it and set it up, I could easily check the flow by going through a checkout. I had a few issues I tweaked but now I can't even get it to pop up.

I try using the share dialog preview and it just says something went wrong check the logs....

It's extremely frustrating knowing that it may be showing incorrectly to my live user base and not being able to test it in anyway. I have tried using incognito, different browsers different devices, and it only seems to pop up when it wants

topic starter tees

I am ready to launch and thought this app has an interesting purpose, to share their recent purchase with their people. I only have the email notification switched for on now, but will turn on the social media sharing capabilities soon, What a cool app.

The Jg Files

Great App!

Love that you can track all the shares. Already getting some!

Thanks

Shamlove

Excellent app with great performance.

Hemplucid

Love it. Was amazing for black friday cyber monday

Border51

I love this app. Great marketing tool

Cheap Basketball Shoe

So far so good, I don't have much traffic now but I think this app will definitely help me with the social media marketing.
Plus Google will consider social sharing when deciding ranking, so it also helps SEO.
Great app.

Lazyandchilluk

Very good for social sharing, cant wait to get these extra sales in

Paleo Choice 2

A nice app that gives you an easy way for your customers to reach out to their circles and bring you more sales.

Previous 1