Checkout Share

Checkout Share

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Turn every conversion into a conversation

Brayanna™

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP !!!!

They are stealing your customer informations from your store.

This app has installed them Facebook pixel to my store and tracks all my conversions. I will also report them to the Shopify.

The Black Seed Co

Fantastic customer support from Tom! The app is very easy to set up and looks great at the checkout page. Thanks :)

Changeroo.ca

Not a single share from customers. App fees for nothing! I wouldn't even bother with this app if it were free.

Lybae

This app is good and seeing a little conversion. I would like to be able to add more than 1 one rule with "OR". Right now all I can do is set only 1 rule because ALL rules have to be met, so this limits my pre-checkout popup to only 1 product.

honeywrap

The app works well. The low score is because they've removed the ability to view analytics on the lower paid plan so I pay $120 a year and have no idea how it's performing. This is poor form!

2nd Wind

I expected this app to be easy to use, but it is being a real pain. When I initially installed it and set it up, I could easily check the flow by going through a checkout. I had a few issues I tweaked but now I can't even get it to pop up.

I try using the share dialog preview and it just says something went wrong check the logs....

It's extremely frustrating knowing that it may be showing incorrectly to my live user base and not being able to test it in anyway. I have tried using incognito, different browsers different devices, and it only seems to pop up when it wants

topic starter tees

I am ready to launch and thought this app has an interesting purpose, to share their recent purchase with their people. I only have the email notification switched for on now, but will turn on the social media sharing capabilities soon, What a cool app.

The Jg Files

Great App!

Love that you can track all the shares. Already getting some!

Thanks

Shamlove

Excellent app with great performance.

Hemplucid

Love it. Was amazing for black friday cyber monday

Previous 1 3