Checkout Share

Turn every conversion into a conversation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Urban Edc Supply

Dom is super responsive to support requests, and this was just the app I was looking for. Well done Dom and team! Keep up the great work.

Candylipz 2

We love this app and the customer service is lightning fast. We are impressed. Thank you so much. We give it 10 stars!!!!

Arissa Kandis Clothing

It's working well so far. I've already receive many shares and multiple clicks to my store. The only issue is that the pricing is a bit expensive!

Choix

Like others I've not yet had the app long enough to know the results, but 5 stars just for the fact that this is a much needed feature and I'm glad that there's finally an app that supports it! Only feature request would be to have the share window pop-up the first time the customer gets to the order confirmation page (rather than only having a pop-up on the cart page) to try and drive more usage but already a very solid app.

Buygis

Easy install and Marc was very quick to respond when I had questions. Haven't had the app long enough to test results but love the idea of what this app delivers.
-Danny

Smoothielifeco

Great App to activate our customers to share their purchases on social.

Feisty Pets

Great app, hopefully I'll get lots of cart and purchase shares now from feistypets.co.uk !

Shop N Stop Inc2

I just started to us Checkout Share, but it was very easy to set up. Also they have a FREE OPTION for people like me that are just starting out! Thank you!

2 Next