Checkout Share

Checkout Share

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Turn every conversion into a conversation

N2 Communications

Should be called "Item Share" not "Checkout Share". I wasted ages setting this up only to realise after all the work was done that the user can only share one item out of their cart. You're better off using a wishlist app.
The other problem is it forces a dirty big popup window over the cart. Where is the option to add a "Share Cart" button to the cart so the user can choose to share their cart? We wrote some custom code to make this work, only to have the show stopped by the first problem.

Brayanna™

DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP !!!!

They are stealing your customer informations from your store.

This app has installed them Facebook pixel to my store and tracks all my conversions. I will also report them to the Shopify.

November 4, 2019

Hi there,

We've tried contacting you about a dozen times now to clarify the situation for you but have not heard back from you. We want to stress that Checkout Share does NOT steal customer data and does NOT insert Facebook pixels onto our user's stores.

In the one email you did reply to, you provided a screenshot of what you thought was our pixel. However, in that screenshot, you highlighted the APP_ID. That is NOT a Facebook Pixel. APP_ID is required by Facebook in order to initiate the share popup. You can read more about this on Facebook pages - https://developers.facebook.com/docs/sharing/reference/share-dialog.

If any user has any concerns, please contact us anytime at support@spacesquirrel.co and we'd be happy to address your concerns.

We'd welcome the opportunity to clear this up with you if you'd respond to our emails.
- Dom, Co-Founder

Changeroo.ca

Not a single share from customers. App fees for nothing! I wouldn't even bother with this app if it were free.