Invite your customers to share their cart before or after purchase via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Email.
Use incentives like discounts and freebies to encourage everyone share the products they’re purchasing.
Grow your conversion rate and increase repeat orders through post-purchase incentives.
About Checkout Share
Turn Every Conversion Into a Conversation
Incentivize your customers to complete their checkout. Increase repeat orders through post-purchase incentives. Grow both your conversion rate and exposure with one tool.
Opens an elegant pop-up on the View Cart page, and a great place to offer an add-on (free product), free shippig or a small discount incentive.
Shows an elegant Share widget on the Thank You page, where you can give a discount promo code for their next purchase as an incentive.
- Choose WHICH products to share among a full cart
- Offer discount vouchers off next purchase
- Offer free products for spending x amount
- Familiar share buttons for Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest = higher conversion
- Elegant design fits seamlessly into your site on the Cart and Thank You page
- Track sharing Analytics and adapt your strategy
Use different incentives to reach your goals
- Discount coupons
- Free gifts/products (add-ons)
- Free shipping
Grow your business
- Run competitions on social media
- Create buzz around a new product
- Engage through social media with value
- Track, analyze and adapt your strategy
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
App was exactly what we needed, except it's super broken. We had a simple setup: click the facebook or twitter button to make a post, then that message is replaced with the "post-share message" that contains a link with a coupon code. It works about a third of the time. The rest of the time, either 1) the post-share message never appears or 2) the message appears, but the link isn't clickable. I emailed support to report the issues. We've had reports from Android, iOS, and computers (Chrome) - we get about 5 angry customer emails per day accusing us of fraud ("you said if I posted I could get a free item, but clearly it's just a scam!"). Support was super unhelpful - basically said there wasn't a problem with the app, and then stopped replying. We'll be looking for another solution.
The Damson Collection
CUSTOMER SUPPORT WAS SUPERB! feel free to check out our website www.thedamsoncollection.co.nz to see the app in action :)
Should be called "Item Share" not "Checkout Share". I wasted ages setting this up only to realise after all the work was done that the user can only share one item out of their cart. You're better off using a wishlist app.
The other problem is it forces a dirty big popup window over the cart. Where is the option to add a "Share Cart" button to the cart so the user can choose to share their cart? We wrote some custom code to make this work, only to have the show stopped by the first problem.