Shoppable Photos by Chiibi

Shoppable Photos by Chiibi

by Linkcious

Sell directly from photos by overlaying Buy Buttons

Autumn Cashmere

We had an image issue with the app and within 1-2 business days, they corrected it. They listen to Shopify customers very well and are very open to communicating with their users. It is an amazing app and provides an interactive experience with our customers. Excellent customer service and an essential app to elevate any stores' page content! A+

qbcgrocer.com

Wonderful little app, it is exactly what we were looking for, the only app we found that could do what we wanted it to do. We hope to make it an integral part of our new site we hope to launch soon. Developers are very receptive to questions.

November 11, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful support! if there are any other ways we could provide a better experience for you, please dont hesitate to reach out to us through the live chat :)

Martmg

Amazing app but I don't need this section in my product pages because:
1) I already have "related products"
2) Already have "Recently viewed items"
on my product page. So + huge section of Chiibi with large images its to much....
As I understand I cannot remove this section from my product pages. I wanted this app only for image tags in blog articles to link it to my products , but as I see its not gonna work without "you may also like" section on my product pages ,so I had to uninstall this app unfortunately .

Fierce Berry

Outstanding APP, it has great potential! We just installed and deployed it and it is working just fine. Highly recommended APP and we hope our input can help the developer.