China Speed Up

China Speed Up

by Eluo Apps

Allows Chinese customers access Shopify stores without lag

My Renewable Energy Australia

I am not saying that China Speed Up is no good but it it is not what I thought it was.

I am uninstalling this app at the end of the month as it will not do what I thought it would do. I have several manufactures in China that have access to my site so that they can upload there product, prices and policies etc. But because of Facebook, Twitter and a number of other non excepted software programs from the west, Shopify is slowed right down to a slow crawl to a point that it is a wast of time for them to upload there products, so I have to do all the work.

I discovered China Speed Up and I thought that I had solved all my issues but NO. This program is only good for the site administrator on there computer while in China. And that is me and Im not always in China.

Therefore I am still doing all the work for them unless that use a VPN.

Cemarose

Great App. Extremely useful. Prefect for speed up Shopify in China. Customer support is very friendly and helpful! Awesome experience!

Namfleg Hong Kong

Great app! Now my website is visible all over Mainland China. I have fast ping and high speed. Do not hesitate to contact their support to configure the DNS correctly. It is very important. Thanks!

Vercord3

Great app! Now I can extend my business to China :)

Kyllonen

Made my website way faster in China and they are easy to talk to if you have any issues.