Chinabrands Dropshipping

Chinabrands Dropshipping

by Chinabrands

Automate your dropshipping business with our app

Martha's Living Products

Their friendly and helpful approach is amazing. Eager to assist with all issues. The response time is very good considering the fact that they have thousands of customers dealing with on a daily basis. Chinabrand's plug ins were so easy to input into Shopify. A bit overwhelming about the huge and extensive navigation around the website but there is always helping hands from both Shopify and Chinabrand's charismatic experts who take their clients and customers enquiries to a priortized level. Well recommended

MATintl Store

Great application and customers services. Make sure your money is safe in case missing the parcels . I recommend It

BESTMYDEALS

Excellent Customer Service. They are really good at handling all kind of problems/issues. Don't hesitate to approach them.

Great app for drop shippers, more competitive price than other platforms.

Multiple shipping methods for users to choose based on their budgets.

Overall, it is an really OUTSTANDING app/source for drop shipper, especially beginner. Just give it a try and you will know.

Ridge Runner Renaissance

TLDR; App does not offer same products as website. I came across Chinabrands doing a web search looking for a particular item. I saw that they offered drop shipping, and that there were a number of items of interest on their website, so I looked in the Spotify app store to see if they offered an app. They did, so I installed and did the same search that I ran on the website, "wood" (NO filters applied). In the app, 2 results (neither of which were even made of wood). On the website, 231 results, with a number of items that look promising. Until the app offers the same inventory as their website, 2 stars is the best that I can give.

eQatar.com

The app is so nice and helpful for dropship merchants, China brands team is so cooperative and friendly to help and reply to all the queries of merchants. Thanks a lot, China Brands.

The Brands Market

Great app! I love it. Hope it can upgrade further. The team are patient and answer a lot of my questions.

GULFALI-USA

A very good app, is the best one of the apps I have used. The product details page is very rich and very professional, but the inventory and price are synchronized, you need to do better.

99FAB

Previous reviews were based on inventory issue and removed.

UPDATE #1
Inventory is now working auto synchronize. And it updates almost in every 24hrs.

Price update sync is not an active function yet. CB told that they are working on it. Also, an advance price rule is very important.

Still, Shopify App customer can only access 1557 products on the app dashboard. We cannot add more item than this 1557 items. But there have more than 50K SKU on CB. It should allow drop shipper to add more products. We have shoe collections and we found only 2 shoes to add to our store. So the 300,000+ Dropshipping Products is not actually true yet.

We think by giving full CB site product options to add as like Aliexpress will give it more 1 star.

And the price auto-sync function will give another 1 star.

After that, it can become a fully 5-star rank app for dropshipping.

And the truth is if CB can fix all this issue, and do not become greedy on price so that they can keep their good price. After that, it actually can become the best drop shipping app and platform for all Shopify customer.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your detailed feedback.I am glad to tell you that Chinabrands launched currency conversion and pricing rules feature .You can manage your product prices in bulk on the "Price Rules" settings page.You could set an pricing based on the price range of the product.

In addition,we hidden all the products with less than 10 stock in the app , which is convenient for you to import and sell. You don't need to worry to sell some products without stock. And the app currently only contains CN-1 warehouse products, CN-1 is one of our Chinese warehouse, that is why you can't find some products from our website within the shopify app.We will synchronize all the products of other warehouses as soon as possible,please be patient. It's expected to release in July.

Zenaida Mart

Recommend this app. Product very easy to upload to my shop. Excellent customer service. Thank you Amy for the prompt feedback. Your support are greatly appreciated.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.The process of our app is all automated such as order and tracking number synchronization you don't need to place one order on chinabrands and send it manually to your customer.Because our app can auto fulfill your order in shopify store.What you need to do is pay for the purchase order on chinabrands. Then all the work will be done by chinabrands including pushing tracking number to your shopify store.

Marktzon

I start using this app and I am already loving it, customer service is fast and accurate, thanks to Amy I am On now,

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your review.I appreciate for your support.

In addition to our intelligent systems and competitive prices, our logistics system is also very amazing.We have the most complete national private line packet logistics in the world. And transportation time in most countries is available in 15 days.For example,we ship one led watch to USA,if you choose America priority,it will take 10-18 days to arrive at the hand of your customer.the shipping cost is about $3.22

Previous 1 3