Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

by Chinabrands

Find Novelty and Good Brand Watches,mobile,electronics to sell

AbSina Creative Craft

This app is the worst I have come across. there is no customer service if you need to ask anything "GOOD LUCK"
I really didn't want to give any star but then it wouldn't allow me to leave this.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Um aplicativo muito bom. A página de detalhes do produto é muito rica e bem profissional. O Ruim foi que estava ontem no chat dirimindo dúvidas e inesperadamente o chat fechou. Tentei reabri-lo mas não funcionou. Já tentei hoje novamente e continua o mesmo. Depois disso posso dar as 5 estrelas.

ZLIFA

I used this app to import the products for my store and its easy and the customer support is always there to help on any issues. Its a great app that you can use to do dropshipping

HAHVANNA

The excellent app works perfectly, have found products with lower prices, that's a bonus, contacted customer services and is fantastic, quick reply Staff is so nice and helpful, I can not be more happy with this App, it is perfect.

jumocart

I will give you 5 star review if you solve my issue. i have problem that where i will insert the api key for shipping. I also write in support but that will sent to my client and i am the developer

December 31, 2019

Thank you for your review.We can help you to solve your issue.Could you let me know whether you want to add shipping option into your shopify store?At present,chinabrands app doesn't support that.You can only publish the product picture ,title,price and detailed description into your shopify. if you want to integrate the api with chinabrands,you can add shipping warehouse.More information,please send email to info@chinabrands.com.Our IT staff will show you how to do next.

DealDig

I've been using Shopify for almost a decade and I've seen apps and app companies come and go. I use this app because the price in this app is lower than others and all the products can be delivered all over the world and I don't need to talk with different suppliers.Their customer service can process my orders and answer all my questions quickly. If an app does what I need it to do, and the company has good customer support, that’s everything I need.

ebuy-cn

Easy communication, reasonable prices and good quality, I hope everyone will succeed in achieving the goal.Chinabrand it's great apps for dropshipping, i love it

Simply new shop

Chinabrands e un'app buona scelta di posti di spedizioni abbastanza veloci 4-7 giorni in base al'articolo, ma ho riscontrato un problema non sono riuscito ad'importare i prodotti nel mio negozio shopify?
forse mi sfugge qualcosa o magari non si possono importare?

Sonhoband

I used this app to carry out my drop shipping. I really like it to help me process orders and find products

Dxmas

This app has a variety of products, big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !I'm very satisfied with catalog and fulfillment process ! They have bulk export function which enables me to get a lot of products quickly. I find that they have new arrivals with amazing deals every day.Marketing new products is a good way to increase my sales. Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Previous 1 3 4