Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

by Chinabrands

Dropship Beauty Device,Protective Mask ,Toy and Women clothing

DECORS TO GO

Very bad support. never someone available to help. products are very expensive. I will have to unistall the App, it does not worth to work with this app. I do not reccomend.

Ofertas 247

Horrible customer support. I sent 3 emails and no one never reply. I have imported some of the products that say they are in a US warehouse but 90% of those products only show 1 or 2 available in their inventory, that's very weird. ChinaBrands want to make people know they are a big company with hundreds of verified suppliers, with thousands of products, with warehouses worldwide but After I did some test and research is just a group of people that also drops shippers, all they do is wait for someone to order so they can the order from aliexpress suppliers and they take their % so Chinabrands is also a drop shipper, that's the reason why their products are sooo expensive. The other thing is that based on their website they sound like a BIG company but since last 4 days I will be coming to the App and click every 4 hrs the Chat area to get support and there's never anyone available, very weird a BIG company never have someone available for chat support.. Also, Products that are located in US warehouses, supposedly they have some warehouse inside the US, they are charging over $20 for shipping, Can you guys imagine someone that orders 1 jean will pay $20 for shipping? when you can send it via USPS or UPS for just $4??? WOOOW, is ChinaBrands a SCAM? Why do Shopify let this APP continue doing business here? This is the worse app I have ever seen since I started dropshipping 4 years ago. HOrrible, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE, They will only reply if you leave a bad review, otherwise, they do not care about the money, they do not even send your packages.

Sterilize Store

I had some issues with this supplier but the support team resolved them very professionally. They do care about customers. They were polite and efficient on their task.

MercadoGadgets

I had several issues and technical support never answered, so, why i need an application that do not is interested in the customers?

Bargains & More

£1 products with £20 shipping. May as well buy from wish. Maybe there are some rare products out there but I cant see any

Daily Shopo

Very useful app, it helps you creating the listings pretty fast also they have many different kind of products. I totally recommend them.

Purple Bigsales

This app has been awesome and I would recommend to anyone this has been the best app for me with my store thanks very much for how awesome you are.

Commando Designs

Worst dropshipping ap, DO NOT USE THEM! You will import products and set prices, then when you go to order the shipping method is no longer available and you end up having to pay more. Happened on 90% of my orders so far, shithole of a company. I'm losing money with them, with Orberlo I've made $1,200 profit in the last 30 days.

AbSina Creative Craft

This app is the worst I have come across. there is no customer service if you need to ask anything "GOOD LUCK"
I really didn't want to give any star but then it wouldn't allow me to leave this.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Um aplicativo muito bom. A página de detalhes do produto é muito rica e bem profissional. O Ruim foi que estava ontem no chat dirimindo dúvidas e inesperadamente o chat fechou. Tentei reabri-lo mas não funcionou. Já tentei hoje novamente e continua o mesmo. Depois disso posso dar as 5 estrelas.

Previous 1 3 4 5