Chinabrands US Dropshipping

Chinabrands US Dropshipping

by Chinabrands

Dropship Free Shipping Products with 7-15 Days Delivery Time

Sonhoband

I used this app to carry out my drop shipping. I really like it to help me process orders and find products

Dxmas

This app has a variety of products, big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !I'm very satisfied with catalog and fulfillment process ! They have bulk export function which enables me to get a lot of products quickly. I find that they have new arrivals with amazing deals every day.Marketing new products is a good way to increase my sales. Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

ShopPricedToSell

horrible interface, boring products, buttons that take you nowhere.

why are dropshipping aggregates just putting up whatever china produces and expecting me to figure out and organize their own catalogs?

waste of time

Ruhemall

I have been using this app for many months already and generated a lot of orders. They offer outstanding support and amazing profitable products for support my drop shipping business. I have nearly 2K orders per month now. Thanks for the app AND the amazing team's hard work to offer such a great app. Thanks a million!

Hudds

Just installed and try to place an order, found the platform wasn't fully operated. eg. The selection of courier service do not allow to change and it always be the cheapest way to deliver but the delivery duration was super long up to 45days. As a dropshipper, im trying not to deliver the product in long duration, but the apps doesn't allowed...please improve

September 17, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience it maybe caused, I have inquired that your order was using Air mail shipping way. This kind of logistics method is relatively time-sensitive. It usually takes 30-45 days, and there is no tracking number. In addition, you mentioned the selection of courier service do not allow to change. We have fixed this problem on this list. At the same time, in order to avoid the loss of Air mail to users, we have removed Air mail shipping way from the shipping list for all shopify merchants.Thank you for your patience.

FASHION MAINSTREET

Not a good app. My first order never arrived. Support not responsive. Limited product selection. Deleted app. Do not recommend unless you enjoy products not arriving and customer complaints.

September 17, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience it maybe caused,I checked your first order and found that you choosed Air mail shipping way.It usually takes 30-45 days or longer, and there is no tracking number.so your package have been sent by our company but the package is still At the post office, you can go to the local post office to ask for it. At the same time, in order to avoid the loss of Air mail to users, we have removed Air mail shipping way from the shipping list for all shopify merchants.Thank you for your patience.

SSNutry

Really nice app! Great, fast and easy support from Chinabrands team! I recommend for everyone that needs to do Dropshipping! Easy inventory stock control!

Khadiza Electricals

I am using the app for few months and the experience is excellent. Fast delivery with factory prices.

Martha's Living Products

Their friendly and helpful approach is amazing. Eager to assist with all issues. The response time is very good considering the fact that they have thousands of customers dealing with on a daily basis. Chinabrand's plug ins were so easy to input into Shopify. A bit overwhelming about the huge and extensive navigation around the website but there is always helping hands from both Shopify and Chinabrand's charismatic experts who take their clients and customers enquiries to a priortized level. Well recommended

MATintl Store

Great application and customers services. Make sure your money is safe in case missing the parcels . I recommend It

Previous 1 3 4