Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

by Chinabrands

Dropship Beauty Device,Protective Mask ,Toy and Women clothing

Trend IT Local

please help. i am unable to install the app on my shopyfy.... this is what i got

This app is currently unsupported. The developer needs to update it before you can install it. You can contact the developer via their Shopify App Store page or website.

DECORS TO GO

Very bad support. never someone available to help. products are very expensive. I will have to unistall the App, it does not worth to work with this app. I do not reccomend.

Ofertas 247

Horrible customer support. I sent 3 emails and no one never reply. I have imported some of the products that say they are in a US warehouse but 90% of those products only show 1 or 2 available in their inventory, that's very weird. ChinaBrands want to make people know they are a big company with hundreds of verified suppliers, with thousands of products, with warehouses worldwide but After I did some test and research is just a group of people that also drops shippers, all they do is wait for someone to order so they can the order from aliexpress suppliers and they take their % so Chinabrands is also a drop shipper, that's the reason why their products are sooo expensive. The other thing is that based on their website they sound like a BIG company but since last 4 days I will be coming to the App and click every 4 hrs the Chat area to get support and there's never anyone available, very weird a BIG company never have someone available for chat support.. Also, Products that are located in US warehouses, supposedly they have some warehouse inside the US, they are charging over $20 for shipping, Can you guys imagine someone that orders 1 jean will pay $20 for shipping? when you can send it via USPS or UPS for just $4??? WOOOW, is ChinaBrands a SCAM? Why do Shopify let this APP continue doing business here? This is the worse app I have ever seen since I started dropshipping 4 years ago. HOrrible, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE, They will only reply if you leave a bad review, otherwise, they do not care about the money, they do not even send your packages.

MercadoGadgets

I had several issues and technical support never answered, so, why i need an application that do not is interested in the customers?

Bargains & More

£1 products with £20 shipping. May as well buy from wish. Maybe there are some rare products out there but I cant see any

Commando Designs

Worst dropshipping ap, DO NOT USE THEM! You will import products and set prices, then when you go to order the shipping method is no longer available and you end up having to pay more. Happened on 90% of my orders so far, shithole of a company. I'm losing money with them, with Orberlo I've made $1,200 profit in the last 30 days.

AbSina Creative Craft

This app is the worst I have come across. there is no customer service if you need to ask anything "GOOD LUCK"
I really didn't want to give any star but then it wouldn't allow me to leave this.

jumocart

I will give you 5 star review if you solve my issue. i have problem that where i will insert the api key for shipping. I also write in support but that will sent to my client and i am the developer

December 31, 2019

Hello,jumocart,I am the developer of chinabrands and we can help you to insert the api key for shipping.please send me your email address because we can't find your any contact information in our system.

ShopPricedToSell

horrible interface, boring products, buttons that take you nowhere.

why are dropshipping aggregates just putting up whatever china produces and expecting me to figure out and organize their own catalogs?

waste of time

FASHION MAINSTREET

Not a good app. My first order never arrived. Support not responsive. Limited product selection. Deleted app. Do not recommend unless you enjoy products not arriving and customer complaints.

September 17, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience it maybe caused,I checked your first order and found that you choosed Air mail shipping way.It usually takes 30-45 days or longer, and there is no tracking number.so your package have been sent by our company but the package is still At the post office, you can go to the local post office to ask for it. At the same time, in order to avoid the loss of Air mail to users, we have removed Air mail shipping way from the shipping list for all shopify merchants.Thank you for your patience.

Previous 1