Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

by Chinabrands

Find Novelty and Good Brand Watches,mobile,electronics to sell

AbSina Creative Craft

This app is the worst I have come across. there is no customer service if you need to ask anything "GOOD LUCK"
I really didn't want to give any star but then it wouldn't allow me to leave this.

jumocart

I will give you 5 star review if you solve my issue. i have problem that where i will insert the api key for shipping. I also write in support but that will sent to my client and i am the developer

December 31, 2019

Thank you for your review.We can help you to solve your issue.Could you let me know whether you want to add shipping option into your shopify store?At present,chinabrands app doesn't support that.You can only publish the product picture ,title,price and detailed description into your shopify. if you want to integrate the api with chinabrands,you can add shipping warehouse.More information,please send email to info@chinabrands.com.Our IT staff will show you how to do next.

ShopPricedToSell

horrible interface, boring products, buttons that take you nowhere.

why are dropshipping aggregates just putting up whatever china produces and expecting me to figure out and organize their own catalogs?

waste of time

FASHION MAINSTREET

Not a good app. My first order never arrived. Support not responsive. Limited product selection. Deleted app. Do not recommend unless you enjoy products not arriving and customer complaints.

September 17, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience it maybe caused,I checked your first order and found that you choosed Air mail shipping way.It usually takes 30-45 days or longer, and there is no tracking number.so your package have been sent by our company but the package is still At the post office, you can go to the local post office to ask for it. At the same time, in order to avoid the loss of Air mail to users, we have removed Air mail shipping way from the shipping list for all shopify merchants.Thank you for your patience.

WaaG a-deal-a-day

Having trouble to sync order, they say it's easy but it's been hours that I tried to understand how it works