Chinabrands US Dropshipping

Chinabrands US Dropshipping

by Chinabrands

Dropship Free Shipping Products with 7-15 Days Delivery Time

Hudds

Just installed and try to place an order, found the platform wasn't fully operated. eg. The selection of courier service do not allow to change and it always be the cheapest way to deliver but the delivery duration was super long up to 45days. As a dropshipper, im trying not to deliver the product in long duration, but the apps doesn't allowed...please improve

September 17, 2019

Sorry for any inconvenience it maybe caused, I have inquired that your order was using Air mail shipping way. This kind of logistics method is relatively time-sensitive. It usually takes 30-45 days, and there is no tracking number. In addition, you mentioned the selection of courier service do not allow to change. We have fixed this problem on this list. At the same time, in order to avoid the loss of Air mail to users, we have removed Air mail shipping way from the shipping list for all shopify merchants.Thank you for your patience.

Ridge Runner Renaissance

TLDR; App does not offer same products as website. I came across Chinabrands doing a web search looking for a particular item. I saw that they offered drop shipping, and that there were a number of items of interest on their website, so I looked in the Spotify app store to see if they offered an app. They did, so I installed and did the same search that I ran on the website, "wood" (NO filters applied). In the app, 2 results (neither of which were even made of wood). On the website, 231 results, with a number of items that look promising. Until the app offers the same inventory as their website, 2 stars is the best that I can give.

Ofertas247

I like the products, but need more variety of products, also the prices are too high. One I see better products and prices and make my first sale experience with CB, I will update my review here.

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your review. We will improve our products and price and provide better experience to our CB customer