Chinabrands US Dropshipping

Chinabrands US Dropshipping

by Chinabrands

Dropship Free Shipping Products with 7-15 Days Delivery Time

99FAB

Previous reviews were based on inventory issue and removed.

UPDATE #1
Inventory is now working auto synchronize. And it updates almost in every 24hrs.

Price update sync is not an active function yet. CB told that they are working on it. Also, an advance price rule is very important.

Still, Shopify App customer can only access 1557 products on the app dashboard. We cannot add more item than this 1557 items. But there have more than 50K SKU on CB. It should allow drop shipper to add more products. We have shoe collections and we found only 2 shoes to add to our store. So the 300,000+ Dropshipping Products is not actually true yet.

We think by giving full CB site product options to add as like Aliexpress will give it more 1 star.

And the price auto-sync function will give another 1 star.

After that, it can become a fully 5-star rank app for dropshipping.

And the truth is if CB can fix all this issue, and do not become greedy on price so that they can keep their good price. After that, it actually can become the best drop shipping app and platform for all Shopify customer.

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your detailed feedback.I am glad to tell you that Chinabrands launched currency conversion and pricing rules feature .You can manage your product prices in bulk on the "Price Rules" settings page.You could set an pricing based on the price range of the product.

In addition,we hidden all the products with less than 10 stock in the app , which is convenient for you to import and sell. You don't need to worry to sell some products without stock. And the app currently only contains CN-1 warehouse products, CN-1 is one of our Chinese warehouse, that is why you can't find some products from our website within the shopify app.We will synchronize all the products of other warehouses as soon as possible,please be patient. It's expected to release in July.

Maarte Kloset Fashion Online Store

The app is doing well. Currently, there are still update that we are awaiting to be completed but am glad I can easily send feedback, questions and product understanding that I need. The app is also easy to understand and follow. I am glad I have direct assistance from their managers. I felt very special. Can't wait on what's more in store for us!

May 28, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.I am glad to tell you that our app has been upgraded and currency conversion and pricing rules feature are available now.We will constantly update and improve our system