Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

by Chinabrands

Dropship Beauty Device,Protective Mask ,Toy and Women clothing

Sterilize Store

I had some issues with this supplier but the support team resolved them very professionally. They do care about customers. They were polite and efficient on their task.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Um aplicativo muito bom. A página de detalhes do produto é muito rica e bem profissional. O Ruim foi que estava ontem no chat dirimindo dúvidas e inesperadamente o chat fechou. Tentei reabri-lo mas não funcionou. Já tentei hoje novamente e continua o mesmo. Depois disso posso dar as 5 estrelas.

StyleGear

My country's shipping location is listed in the chinabrands website but not in the chinabrands app...Also another problem I have is my currency is not listed in the chinabrands app so I have to change each price one by one after I have sent it to my shopify store. Support can help me...it's actually pointless if you can only use USD currency. Then another problem is you can only submit your product with a specified shipping route which means the cost of the product is expensive even if the client would like to use a diffrent shipping route