Chinabrands US Dropshipping

Chinabrands US Dropshipping

by Chinabrands

Dropship Free Shipping Products with 7-15 Days Delivery Time

Sonhoband

I used this app to carry out my drop shipping. I really like it to help me process orders and find products

Dxmas

This app has a variety of products, big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !I'm very satisfied with catalog and fulfillment process ! They have bulk export function which enables me to get a lot of products quickly. I find that they have new arrivals with amazing deals every day.Marketing new products is a good way to increase my sales. Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Ruhemall

I have been using this app for many months already and generated a lot of orders. They offer outstanding support and amazing profitable products for support my drop shipping business. I have nearly 2K orders per month now. Thanks for the app AND the amazing team's hard work to offer such a great app. Thanks a million!

SSNutry

Really nice app! Great, fast and easy support from Chinabrands team! I recommend for everyone that needs to do Dropshipping! Easy inventory stock control!

Khadiza Electricals

I am using the app for few months and the experience is excellent. Fast delivery with factory prices.

Martha's Living Products

Their friendly and helpful approach is amazing. Eager to assist with all issues. The response time is very good considering the fact that they have thousands of customers dealing with on a daily basis. Chinabrand's plug ins were so easy to input into Shopify. A bit overwhelming about the huge and extensive navigation around the website but there is always helping hands from both Shopify and Chinabrand's charismatic experts who take their clients and customers enquiries to a priortized level. Well recommended

MATintl Store

Great application and customers services. Make sure your money is safe in case missing the parcels . I recommend It

BESTMYDEALS

Excellent Customer Service. They are really good at handling all kind of problems/issues. Don't hesitate to approach them.

Great app for drop shippers, more competitive price than other platforms.

Multiple shipping methods for users to choose based on their budgets.

Overall, it is an really OUTSTANDING app/source for drop shipper, especially beginner. Just give it a try and you will know.

eQatar.com

The app is so nice and helpful for dropship merchants, China brands team is so cooperative and friendly to help and reply to all the queries of merchants. Thanks a lot, China Brands.

The Brands Market

Great app! I love it. Hope it can upgrade further. The team are patient and answer a lot of my questions.

Previous 1 3