Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

Chinabrands Dropshipping APP

by Chinabrands

Find Novelty and Good Brand Watches,mobile,electronics to sell

ZLIFA

I used this app to import the products for my store and its easy and the customer support is always there to help on any issues. Its a great app that you can use to do dropshipping

HAHVANNA

The excellent app works perfectly, have found products with lower prices, that's a bonus, contacted customer services and is fantastic, quick reply Staff is so nice and helpful, I can not be more happy with this App, it is perfect.

DealDig

I've been using Shopify for almost a decade and I've seen apps and app companies come and go. I use this app because the price in this app is lower than others and all the products can be delivered all over the world and I don't need to talk with different suppliers.Their customer service can process my orders and answer all my questions quickly. If an app does what I need it to do, and the company has good customer support, that’s everything I need.

ebuy-cn

Easy communication, reasonable prices and good quality, I hope everyone will succeed in achieving the goal.Chinabrand it's great apps for dropshipping, i love it

Sonhoband

I used this app to carry out my drop shipping. I really like it to help me process orders and find products

Dxmas

This app has a variety of products, big discounts on many products which allow me set huge margins and make competitive retail prices !I'm very satisfied with catalog and fulfillment process ! They have bulk export function which enables me to get a lot of products quickly. I find that they have new arrivals with amazing deals every day.Marketing new products is a good way to increase my sales. Plus, a very fast support service that responds quite quickly and even on weekends.

Ruhemall

I have been using this app for many months already and generated a lot of orders. They offer outstanding support and amazing profitable products for support my drop shipping business. I have nearly 2K orders per month now. Thanks for the app AND the amazing team's hard work to offer such a great app. Thanks a million!

SSNutry

Really nice app! Great, fast and easy support from Chinabrands team! I recommend for everyone that needs to do Dropshipping! Easy inventory stock control!

Khadiza Electricals

I am using the app for few months and the experience is excellent. Fast delivery with factory prices.

Martha's Living Products

Their friendly and helpful approach is amazing. Eager to assist with all issues. The response time is very good considering the fact that they have thousands of customers dealing with on a daily basis. Chinabrand's plug ins were so easy to input into Shopify. A bit overwhelming about the huge and extensive navigation around the website but there is always helping hands from both Shopify and Chinabrand's charismatic experts who take their clients and customers enquiries to a priortized level. Well recommended

Previous 1 3