ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

Floaterpaddle

Great job ChinaDivision. You make my work a lot easier. You guys are very responsive to what our needs are. Would recommend you highly.

Powapod

App is excellent! So easy to use and works perfectly with Shopify. Services and customer service is amazing. Would highly recommend!

Ready Glove

China Division has been really good for us at Ready Glove. I am always able to get staff online straight away. We will continue to use them as our preferred distributor.

Xxiv Active

Have been using their app and services for almost a year now and so far have no problem with that. Great customer service!

Vintyjewellery

I am very happy with China division fulfillment service, I am a drop shipper and using their warehouse for high demand items in my store also using for Amazon FBA prep. They are working great! I don't understand why people give 1 star.

Her Solutions

This is one of the worst applications ever don't even bother.

Girlyshop Net

I sent an email to them 3 days ago but no replies until today. USELESS!

Goldmarketmovement

Great app! I highly recommend it to anyone trying to maximize their Shopify store!
www.FrostLX.com