Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 12 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. November 2023

ChinaDivision lost my products which cost a large sum of money. It took them months to investigate with which I got a reply “ the products were destroyed due to overdue fee’s “

My balance is still in the hundreds of USD
Which is now going to mediation court hearing.

Dishonest staff, no liability.

M A T T J A M E S
Australien
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
21. November 2023

I've been using ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment for our Shopify site for many years, starting with their older app. The recent changes in the new app have been amazing! It runs very smoothly, and I've never encountered any issues with inventory management and syncing products. In this newest version, they've reduced a lot of the day-to-day workload, especially in terms of manually selecting shipping speeds per order, which was often cumbersome in previous iterations (though it's entirely possible I was using these wrong back then). Once set up, it automatically maps shipping speeds to the customer's order and pushes the order with the correct shipping speed noted.

Amazon's support has been fantastic too. We were wondering if we could automatically fulfill each other without having to confirm it each time, and they helped us out in a matter of seconds, saving us hours each week! (For those wondering, it's a setting under your Shopify Settings: Settings/Checkout/Order Processing/Automatically fulfill the order's line items = yes)

I plan to continue using ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment for many more years to come!

VoyeuristicArt
21. November 2023

We initially tried a different Order Fulfillment tool on Shopify, but ChinaDivision's Order Fulfillment tool outshines it by miles. The setup and configuration are incredibly user-friendly, unlike similar tools where I spent hours with support just mapping our SKUs. The standout feature of this tool is its automation. Once an order is placed, customers receive tracking details promptly. Having been in e-commerce for a while, I can confidently say this is a game-changer!

AggressiveHandwrought
23. November 2023

We liked how easy it was to set up and integrate ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment through this app. The step-by-step process ensures your business is ready to handle orders seamlessly with ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment. The team at ChinaDivision has been excellent from the start – a big shoutout to Just! Overall, we're happy with the app and looking forward to future improvements.

EmbeddedPicture
23. November 2023

We've tried various ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment apps before, and this one stands out as the best. It's incredibly straightforward and cost-effective. While it may not have an abundance of features, we discovered that we can customize processes using Shopify Flow. This allows us to implement relatively complex order routing, and everything operates smoothly. It provides us with a great deal of flexibility.

LifelikeHomeware
21. November 2023

Exceptional service from Crystal and Winona at ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment! I can't express how grateful I am for their incredible assistance. Before working with them, I was manually handling orders every day, which was exhausting. Crystal 和 Winona helped streamline and automate my fulfillment process, saving me valuable time. Their dedication and expertise are remarkable. I highly recommend their services to any business owner looking to simplify and automate their order fulfillment. Thank you, Sonja and Adam, for making my life easier! You are true assets to the ChinaDivision team, and I'm immensely grateful for your assistance!

PasséBespoke
23. November 2023

It's a free and simple method to link ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment to your Shopify store. Once it's set up, all your orders will be taken care of by ChinaDivision, and you won't have to do anything. This is significant for a startup that shouldn't be spending time on fulfillment but rather focusing on boosting sales.

LifelikeMugging
Indonesien
23. November 2023

I encountered an issue where the program couldn't capture the quantity, and I couldn't resolve it even after reaching out to ChinaDivision customer service. So, I directly contacted the developer via the app's email. They addressed my problem almost immediately, and thanks to their efforts, my SKU can now accurately capture the quantity. Meanwhile, I hope the developer can fix this bug soon; it shouldn't have happened. Come on!

PassionateBespoke
21. November 2023

I'd been slogging through manual orders every day for a month and hating every moment of it. A huge sales day pushed me over the edge to look for apps to help manage this in bulk, and ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment performed like a champ. This is the kind of functionality I wish was core to the Shopify Platform.

InGlitz
21. November 2023

ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment has been crucial for my business over the past 6 months. It has enabled my business to achieve a 300% growth this year without the need to hire logistics staff. Customers have had a very positive experience, praising the quick fulfillment and delivery of their orders. Adding new products has been a breeze, and my capacity has consistently expanded month over month since using ChinaDivision Order Fulfillment.

UniqueSeedling