Gesamtbewertung
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 19 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Juni 2023

chinadivision has been an amazing fulfillment partner, allowing us to focus on growing our business. Our account rep David provides excellent customer service whenever we have questions or special projects. Easy software setup, transparent pricing, orders come and packages get shipped out. Since we switched to chinadivision we get a lot of compliments from customers on how fast they receive their orders. Would highly recommend to any other merchants! ...

My Store
Kanada
5 monate mit der App
18. Juni 2023

Can't say enough good things about chinadivision . They've been accessible, helpful, and transparent, and the Shopify integration has worked flawlessly.

My Store
Vereinigtes Königreich
11 tage mit der App
26. Juli 2019

This app communicates well with my store and ChinaDivision. I wish it would take the ChinaPost tracking number and integrate it with the email tracking information easier, or at least send notification confirmations to the user.

Wild Messengers
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
13. Dezember 2018

This should be more about a review to the service provided by China Devision, instead of the review of the app, since we only tried the app and found it's not fit our business model.
We have been using China Devision for about one year as a partner for collecting and shipping sample packages from China. We are impressed by the work ethic and nice personality of our contact, Phoebe. When there were issues, she helped us resolve them quickly and effectively, so that it seemed we do have a China Devision across the Pacific ocean. We appreciate it very much.
If your company is doing business with product producers in China, and need someone there to help in logistic and drop shipping, we highly recommend China Devision.

Simple and Essential
Eine minute mit der App
6. Februar 2017

Great app! I highly recommend it to anyone trying to maximize their Shopify store!
www.FrostLX.com