ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

HK Gaming

The worst ever, Dora is just useless, not professional at all and does understand s**t about anything. Giving useless pieces of advices, not respecting the customers.

Terrible.

PetitQ Underwear, Men's Sexy Underwear by Arthus & Nico

Terrible service, very slow and unreliable
I agree, Phoebe is the worst account manager ever, she can't be trusted
Beware !

Dildok.com The Adult Marketplace

Don't work with them, they are a nightmare to work with.
They are slow, unreliable, not professional and Phoebe is the rudest person in China.
They told us from one day to the other that they were closing for a few days to update their system, turns out they were closed for 3 weeks and when they finally opened again they said they can't ship our products anymore. Our customers have been waiting for a month now and we have to find another forwarder. So bad !

Geile Underwear

I am using China division for a few months now and it´s a nightmare.
Shipping takes at least a week to be shipped out.
Nobody answers the phones. No customer service.
There always some strange things happening. Wrong invoice or invoice amount, sometimes shipments goes to inexisting address.
The app has a bug and transfers the invoices to your china division account without an amount. Nobody care to fix it.
After a while, your clients will start writing complains about the shipment because of China division delays. A lot of lyes, no trustworthy. They can break your reputation.
And the worst of all, the moved to a new building and lost part of my stock on the way. Orders have not been shipping out, because they don´t know where they put my stock. They don´t answer my email or calls. If you don´t believe, just try to call them. The telephone is always dead.

Be careful!

Her Solutions

This is one of the worst applications ever don't even bother.

Girlyshop Net

I sent an email to them 3 days ago but no replies until today. USELESS!