Christmas & Holidays Effects

Christmas & Holidays Effects

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, Holidays Sales with Music & 20+ Effects

Sykungen

Perfect snowflakes and a very nice price :) Can highly recommend it during the winter and the holiday season!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

petloveRNgifts

I love this app for Christmastime!! You can select the size and number of snowflakes that you want as well as how fast they fall. you set different preferences for computers versus mobile phones as well. Best of all, it's Free! Thank you!

Velueur

Easy to use and has a lot of customization options for size, color, shape, drop rate etc. Thank you!!!

Glitz Gift

Great app, fits in great on my site, very easy to install, not had any problems at all, lovely snowflake designs and the music is a perfect touch, just all round fabulous thank you! :)

Eyepeacelashes

it was easy to use. like the options as well I like all the stars and the diamonds app makes my website look nice.

All Ways You Boutique

Easy to use & such a cool effect! seamless install & made site look great. Customization is awesome as well.

Kaoleeshop

it is soooo damn cute! It's very simple but adds so much winter/festive vibes. I highly recommend. And it's super easy to install

Banglez Bazar

I just used this app, what a lovely sweet touch to the website. You have an option of putting the snow flakes on the entire site (pages and/or homepage)

November 22, 2020

Hi Banglez Bazar,

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us :)

Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better.

I wish you and your business all the best this Christmas season!

LE'CloudNine

Beautiful snowflakes, It adds the Christmas spirit to my store, all thanks to you! Thanks for the great work!

PugliAmo

Really amazing App! it gives the perfect Xmas touch to your website! I would definitely recommend you give it go!