Avaliações (193)

Classificação geral
4,7
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 86% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
18 de setembro de 2023

great

Candles Sniffs & Gifts
15 de novembro de 2023

Very good! It would be nice to be able to send our images, for one day or another of promotions, etc... Some time for the animation to be turned off, would be interesting

Leve de Tudo
Brasil
3 meses usando o app
20 de novembro de 2020

Really amazing App! it gives the perfect Xmas touch to your website! I would definitely recommend you give it go!

PugliAmo
Data de edição: 29 de dezembro de 2020

Absolutely lovely! Perfect! Thank you soooo much for this! and making it FREE!
Works great on Mobile, no lags, really really good customization too. There are soo many options! Iam in love.

Banana Roller
Índia
Data de edição: 24 de setembro de 2021

esta aplicación me ha parecido muy buena!!fácil e intuitiva para crear animaciones en mi página web! utilicé esta app para crear animación en mi página de inicio.

Las Puntadas De Lola
Espanha
16 de novembro de 2021

Working like a charm so far, easy to use and lots of options - very impressed and hope to keep it around after Xmas too- thank you!

Flufftopia
30 de outubro de 2021

Basic | Simple | Free, Lots to do and customise, the music can be a little annoying but works Perfectly for Devil's Shadow :)

Devil's Shadow
23 de abril de 2022

wonderful and easy to use app, very simply and great for adding a special touch. Cant wait to use the autumn and snow effect

Zoroma Wax
25 de outubro de 2022

Gracias por la aplicación. Me gusta el efecto que produce. Cambia la portada pero no interfiere en la velocidad de la web.

Alicetheluxe
Espanha
9 de fevereiro de 2021

I used this app, the snowfall worked fine but there is no setting to set up the Valentine theme. I could not find it anywhere in the setup. The heading is misleading because I mainly wanted the valentine's theme and that is the reason I downloaded the app. I thought I will be able to use the Valentine theme but it is now showing up in my setup options.

RJ Collection - Your Shopping Genie
RoarTheme deixou uma resposta 10 de fevereiro de 2021

Hi there,

First, I'm so sorry for your case.

When you installed the app, we will insert default settings for you because there have many features.

If you want to show for Valentine, you can type the "Valentine" keyword on the search bar, we will show the Valentine effects for you.

Please refer to the below video. It will help you how to do it

If you have more questions. Please let me know, I would be glad to help you.

Hope this helps :)