Christmas & BFCM Effects

Christmas & BFCM Effects | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Flufftopia

Working like a charm so far, easy to use and lots of options - very impressed and hope to keep it around after Xmas too- thank you!

VRNSH Body

I used this app to add a holiday theme for Black Friday through New Year sales . The app was user friendly when installing and editing the features.

zazaofcanada

Always cute and fun! Easy to install Thank you! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EVERYDAY WEARS

The app was easy to install and use. Hopefully it will increase my holiday sales. It looks nice in my store, I love it!

Mojito Collection

Great App! Works Amazing! Fast & easy installation! It is a must-have for store owners. Would like to more holidays!

E_boutique

nice to use super easy like the way it work, nice images and music to inspire the webpage.. nice tool love it

shop.remarkit

Extremely easy to setup and got the desired results. Option to to turn the sound off would have been very helpful.

Kasa Kreations

App is great, very happy with the effects that I was able to achieve! This was my first time adding affects to my Shopify, for I am new to this whole online business world.

DaLoCh Online Boutique

Very easy to use and such a fun element to add to my website. The app says Christmas and Halloween but there are other seasonal elements to choose from.

Mila Βoutique Markopoulo

I wanted to give my shop a small touch of creativity and this app gave it to me. I really loved that it is easy to use as I don’t know code. Thank you