Christmas & Holidays Effects

Christmas & Holidays Effects

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, Holidays Sales with Music & 20+ Effects

Jada candles

NICE APP VERY FUN, WE LOVE TO USED IN OUR WEBSITE, VERY CREATIVE, CATCH LOT OF ATTENTION TO OUR CLIENTS

Gifts At The Cricket Green

Love it !!! Really adds character to my site and I love that I can change it for the seasons or whatever I want , I look forward to exploring it more

Blue Chip

This app is absolutely brilliant. So many options to choose from and so easy to set up. It's free too! Incredible! Thanks so much!

Design with a Greek Sensibility

I used the snowfall app to add a festive feel to my store and it worked wonderfully. It was a lovely detail, it was very easy to set up without being annoying as a lot of Christmas sales apps are. I will definitely use more of their apps in the future.

Green Hat Kiteboarding

Great app! easy to use, lots of fun options, and ways to decorate your site. Best of all - it's free!

Lebeju Kids

Very nice app. Highly recommended. Super simple to install and looks amazing! Great snowfall effect! Customizable.

Candle Cove Store

This is so awesome. I wish I had found this sooner during the holiday rush. I was looking for a holiday theme with out changing the default theme and this is exactly what I was looking for

1stMobile.UK

Brilliant, thank you. I don't normally like these sort of things but the fact that it is highly customisable, from the number and size of snowflakes to the area of the page covered, time, speed and background opacity means you can add a great seasonal effect while keeping it minimal so people are not put off.

Martabak Borneo

AWESOME !!!!! with all the corner decorations and all...complete features...highly recommended......

Banana Roller

Absolutely lovely! Perfect! Thank you soooo much for this! and making it FREE!
Works great on Mobile, no lags, really really good customization too. There are soo many options! Iam in love.