Christmas & BFCM Effects

Christmas & BFCM Effects | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

DonessVille Doggie Delights

Just what was needed to drive some holiday weekend valentines sales online! Fabulous and very easy steps to enable - loving the experience

Casmo Decor

Excellent..................................................................................................................................

Angel Wing Jewelry Shop

this app is so cute, ive been trying to figure out how to do this for so long!! and it makes my store look 100x better!!

Paw Paws Pet Parlor

GREAT SERVICES I LOVE THE IDEA TO ADD THIS TO MY WEB, FOR THE HOLIDAYS IT SO GOOD, HAVE SO MUCH ANIMATION

Soul City Logistics

It's nice effects and hopefully I can change the effects as the holiday seasons change. I'm relatively new to my online store and I really want to make my customer experience interactive and enjoyable.

Natalie Ryan Design

I loved this app. Made all my customers smile, can't wait to use it again next winter. Easy to use and completely customisable. Thank you!

Crafter4Life

Nice to be able to add some interesting touches for different seasons. Needs a bit more variety, though.

Jada candles

NICE APP VERY FUN, WE LOVE TO USED IN OUR WEBSITE, VERY CREATIVE, CATCH LOT OF ATTENTION TO OUR CLIENTS

Gifts At The Cricket Green

Love it !!! Really adds character to my site and I love that I can change it for the seasons or whatever I want , I look forward to exploring it more

Blue Chip

This app is absolutely brilliant. So many options to choose from and so easy to set up. It's free too! Incredible! Thanks so much!