Christmas & Holidays Effects

Christmas & Holidays Effects

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, Holidays Sales with Music & 20+ Effects

Ben & Kes Market

I love using this app. It really does add a festive feeling to the store and really does feel like Christmas. The ability to add a song to play is even better and I love it. One thing I don't understand though is the Christmas box. Are we the ones whose supposed to add any message there and if it's a: free treat" as it says we have to provide it to the customer? Other than that everything is great!

December 5, 2020

Hi Ben & Kes Market,

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us :)

Regarding your questions, the message about the gift card is just the text from the setting. The app does not provide any method to handle the gift card. It just shows the message. For the gift card, you need to use another app or do it manually.

I hope this makes sense and I am so sorry about the confusion!
Again, thank you so much!

YFS Beauty

It works and it comes out so pretty! I definitely will be recommending it to my friends and other sm

Extravertedsociety

I really love the app easy to install and made my website look really nice for the holiday season!!! Took less than a minute to install and activate. My website is running smoothly! Really glad I found this app!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us.
I wish you and your business all the best this Christmas season :)

P.O.S.E Fitness Wear

Great Love this App! For a free app it works very well. Would recommend this app to anyone. Keep up the great work!

Rose Gold Crystals

Extremely easy to use. It even showed you a preview of how the snow will look on your page. It doesn't slow down my page so that's a plus. Thank you! My first effect on my page will keep using it.

xsale502

make see the page with another environment ... it's really great !! 100 points.
all options are understandable and easy to apply.

TheWhimsyCompany

I liked how easy it was to use and customize for my site. I don't have any design experience, and I run a small business so it is important that I can figure it out quickly!

La stanza nel bosco

perfect, easy to customize and gives the shop a Christmas charm. Recommended! Adapts well to the layout of the web page

Sykungen

Perfect snowflakes and a very nice price :) Can highly recommend it during the winter and the holiday season!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for sharing with us your feeling :)

petloveRNgifts

I love this app for Christmastime!! You can select the size and number of snowflakes that you want as well as how fast they fall. you set different preferences for computers versus mobile phones as well. Best of all, it's Free! Thank you!