Christmas & Holidays Effects

Christmas & Holidays Effects

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, Holidays Sales with Music & 20+ Effects

Lori Jean Apparel

Gorgeous! I am so glad that this was free, and no hidden fees. This is great for some of us that do not sell as much as others. WE spend way to much already for all the apps we need, this is so nice that we can actually have something that is affordable! So Pretty!

Ben & Kes Market

I love using this app. It really does add a festive feeling to the store and really does feel like Christmas. The ability to add a song to play is even better and I love it. One thing I don't understand though is the Christmas box. Are we the ones whose supposed to add any message there and if it's a: free treat" as it says we have to provide it to the customer? Other than that everything is great!

December 5, 2020

Hi Ben & Kes Market,

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us :)

Regarding your questions, the message about the gift card is just the text from the setting. The app does not provide any method to handle the gift card. It just shows the message. For the gift card, you need to use another app or do it manually.

I hope this makes sense and I am so sorry about the confusion!
Again, thank you so much!

Afrori Books

Transformed the store in a matter of minutes. Really easy to use. Doesn't slow down speed. I have used it in my other shops as well.
Recommend it.

December 4, 2020

Thank you very much!
Your feedback is really a huge encouragement to my team. We saved all of our efforts and hopes for this app, to improve the user experiences. If you have advice or recommendations please feel free to let us know to help to make this app better and better :)

SparkysGiftBox

The gift box doesn't appear on the site and neither does the Christmas lights. A part from that every else seems to work fine.

December 4, 2020

Just wanna confirm if you're able to come across all these steps?
* Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
* Try on another web browser or an incognito window.
* Sometimes it may take up to 20-30 seconds to view applied changes at a storefront after saved.

Please help me check it again and let me know your results.

Hope this helps :)

YFS Beauty

It works and it comes out so pretty! I definitely will be recommending it to my friends and other sm

Extravertedsociety

I really love the app easy to install and made my website look really nice for the holiday season!!! Took less than a minute to install and activate. My website is running smoothly! Really glad I found this app!

December 2, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us.
I wish you and your business all the best this Christmas season :)

Lashenvybyty

It won't work for the "simple" theme I have, It's a really great app other than that. I loved it on my Debut theme.

December 2, 2020

Hi Lashenvybyty,

Thank you for sharing your feeling with us!

Regarding your question, I think the Simple theme is not a live theme.
Because after installing the app, we added a required code to your live theme. So, to preview the app on another theme, you need to run the app's install wizard (https://haloroar.com/app/xmas/support/install) to install the required code to it again.

Hope this helps :)

P.O.S.E Fitness Wear

Great Love this App! For a free app it works very well. Would recommend this app to anyone. Keep up the great work!

Rose Gold Crystals

Extremely easy to use. It even showed you a preview of how the snow will look on your page. It doesn't slow down my page so that's a plus. Thank you! My first effect on my page will keep using it.

xsale502

make see the page with another environment ... it's really great !! 100 points.
all options are understandable and easy to apply.