Christmas & BFCM Effects

Christmas & BFCM Effects | Reviews

by RoarTheme

Boost Christmas, BFCM Sales with Music & 20+ Effects <3

Candle Cove Store

This is so awesome. I wish I had found this sooner during the holiday rush. I was looking for a holiday theme with out changing the default theme and this is exactly what I was looking for

1stMobile.UK

Brilliant, thank you. I don't normally like these sort of things but the fact that it is highly customisable, from the number and size of snowflakes to the area of the page covered, time, speed and background opacity means you can add a great seasonal effect while keeping it minimal so people are not put off.

Martabak Borneo

AWESOME !!!!! with all the corner decorations and all...complete features...highly recommended......

Banana Roller

Absolutely lovely! Perfect! Thank you soooo much for this! and making it FREE!
Works great on Mobile, no lags, really really good customization too. There are soo many options! Iam in love.

Misuco

love it!!! Added life t the website and highly recommened. Top it up its free lol. Now I have to type more so I can post my comment. Thanks for making it difficult.

tienda maia p.r

BUENA leda un toque bonito a la tienda con efecto de navidad esto puede ayudar a que coja vida tu tienda

Shop On In

In love this app., is fantastic! I do wish it played the full music. But, still wonderful. Thank you to the developers and Happy Holidays!!

Daretobedifferent1821

I really love this app it is free and it really is helpful and easy to use. It plays music in the background. This is the first app that I've downloaded and really can say that I love it. Thanks the snow flakes is my fav you guys have out done yourselves.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Super nice and for FREE! gives the holiday spirit to your store, really nice :-)
The light string, unfortunately, is not positioned in the right place for us since we use an announcement bar, but cool feature too.

MobiLights

Simply awesome animation app to add to the theme specially for the winter season to add a wow effect for your customers. This app is certainly adds to seasonal sale show. Excellent Support & quick response from the support team.